💮Confusing Communications

Having a brother and sister bond is not that common and only a small handful of families has this. Not much siblings has a good relationship towards each other and it's quite a miracle that we have a sibling bond.

Jeno and I has this language or somewhat communication that we have between us. People might think we are having a seizure with all the hand flaring in the air but we don't care what they think.

They should feel appreciated that we were not speaking because they would be disgusted and annoyed if they knew what we were talking about.

It's a shame that Jeno and I only had this way of communicating.

Jaemin and Haechan tried learning and understanding it, but they had a difficult time picking it up. But they still gathered a small amount of gestures before giving up.

The others thought it was weird and didn't want any part of it.

Jaehyun said if we were abducted by aliens and speaking their language.

My cousins thought it was cool though and was jealous that they didn't have a communication or language towards each other. Renjun and Chenle started practicing between themselves, but they always ended up into an argument.

Right now we're gathered in the living room eating dinner because our dining table wasn't big enough.

I told Taeyong to buy another table, but he said that it was too much money and it would be better just sitting on the couch and the floor while watching tv in the living room.

But hey no complaints.

I was sitting on the floor right next to Yangyang and Yuta while Jeno was across the room sitting next to Jaemin who was next to the popcorn.

Using my communication skills I called Jeno by coughing.

It wasn't no ordinary cough, it was a attention call. To which Jeno quickly looked at me in in confusion.

He waved his hands while I did it to. Making weird noises and hand gestures that caught attention to the others who was confused, but intrigued.

I gave Jeno one more sign, as he rolled his eyes meaning he gave yup. "Jaemin can you hand me the popcorn, Jihee is asking for it."

Jeno said looking at Jaemin pointing at the bowl of popcorn beside him. Jaemin just nodded slowly handing him the bowl, as he took it and walked giving Jihee.

Jeno did one more gesture as Jihee stuck her tongue at him.

"See this is what we could've been if you stopped messing up." Chenle said to Renjun still jealous of you guys.

Which only triggered Renjun causing another argument which Taeyong had to stop.

"What did you say to Jihee, she's glaring at you while aggressively munching on the popcorn?" Xiaojun said to Jeno.

"All I understand was duct tape? Or was it rope? I'm still mixing those two up." Haechan said picking which one was the right meaning.

"I'm not allowed to say it, but let's say I messed up because now she's telling me to lock my door at night."

"What? But she's was just tapping her feet and now her thumb against the couch." Jeno eyes suddenly widen. "What?!"

He quickly flared his arms while the others attention was still on them. Jihee just laughed walking to the kitchen with a smirk on her face.

"What was that all about?" Johnny said.

"I'm about to die... that's what it's about."

———————————
580 words
Published:
May 25, 2020