That lonely Omega

Warning: This part might contain some suggestive contents. And some changes in POV (point of view). My POVs in this story will be written in third persons so you might not notice the changes.

And they have normal phones. Not Flip phones (not saying those aren't normal but you get what I mean.)

-------------------------------------°-------------------------------------

--------------------------°--------------------------

His heart skipped a beat as he looked at the smug smirk that was facing him. He unconsciously dropped the phone he was holding previously and felt something. A spark.

A spark that for the first time made him feel alive. The more he stared at that "man", the more he felt like he knew more of him than he had ever known himself.

The shrunken sleuth didn't realise he was crying until he sensed the wetness on his face and the tears dripped from his chin. He also noticed the magician looking at him with wide eyes.

He fell seated on his knees, his body not responding to any of his commands. He started having a wet feeling in his pants, his body temperature started rising, he was losing focus in his eyes and panting. He understood what was happening to his body, but why? Why at that moment of all times? He had his heat last month and took his suppressants regularly, why was it reoccurring?

The thief found himself in a pretty tight spot. He found his soulmate (he understood that already) but that was a freaking kid. Soulmates were supposed to be two fragments of a soul. The age gap shouldn't have been so big.

His heart ached, screaming to be reunited with the one it had been seeking after so long. He covered his nose as he noticed the way the omega was acting 'Kids are not supposed to present at such a young age' he thought as he looked at the boy. If he caught even a minimum sniff out of the pheromones the omega released, he would lose himself in his alpha instinct and have his rut.

He had no other choice than to disappoint the Inspector so he took a mask with the hand that wasn't covering his nose and took out a mask. He covered his nose with the object and managed to remain calm and changed out of his heist clothes into normal ones. He took out the note he was supposed to give Inspector Nakamori as Kaito Kid and walked to the squirming kid in front of him.

The closer he got, the more he lost composure of himself but he couldn't let that happen so he focused more, picked up the omega and exited the roof. Having exited the roof, he took out a radio and ordered all the police platoons with the Inspector and the superintendent Chaki's voices to gather upon the place he had previously been.

Having done that, he hid with the boy in a room as he heard the hurried steps of the Inspector and the men with him. Waiting for two minutes more, when he heard silence in his surroundings, he exited the building successfully.

The next day, Conan found himself in a futon beside Kogoro. 'How did I get here?' he asked himself and silently stood up not wanting to wake the other man but, his hands caught the texture of what seemed like a paper.

On the paper was written:

"On April 19th,

abord the Queens Elizabeth, which embarks from the Yokohama Harbour,

I will arrive to steal the real Black Star

Kaito Kid"

He stood up immediately and rushed to Ran's room to wake her up. To his surprise, she wasn't there and he saw the kitchen lights were switched on. "Good morning Ran" he greeted her as he entered the room.