Pokemon Emergency!

"Attention, pedestrians of Viridian City! Attention, pedestrians of Viridian City! We have reports about Pokemon thiefs in our area! Be on the lookout for suspicious looking strangers! Repeat 'Be on the lookout for suspicious looking-'" came the voice of a young police officer with blue hair speaking from an intercom at her desk, she looked frustrated and tired from a day's work and seemed like she just wanted trouble to land on her desk. Then something caught her eye, so she turned off the intercom and left her booth to see what was going on.

Just entering the two, rushing was a pair of children. And the police officer was immediately concerned and worried when she caught sight of the blood dripping down one of the children's face as well as the severely injured Pikachu in the boy's arms. "Oh my," she gasped out, stopping the two children instantly. "What happened?"

Ash panted a little, as he held the unconscious Pikachu close to his body. "Spearow......I accidentally..angered....attacked.....hurt....Serena.....Pikachu..." a flurry of words left his mouth, barely registering in the police officer's ears. But she nodded her head in understanding, quickly pulling out a hand wipe to brush some of the blood off Serena's face and saw the deep scratch that ran from her eyebrow down to her cheek. Jenny wasn't a doctor by any standards, but she knew that it was very unlikely an injury like that would heal without scars.

"Alright, lets get you kids to the Pokemon Center," the officer stated, before pulling her bike from besides her booth. Indicating for the children to get into the side-cart, she got on the motorbike and waited for a moment before reeving up and charging down the street to the Pokemon Center that was bright and had the massive sign with the name on top of a Poke Ball. The doors mechanically opened, as the officer put on the brakes as quick as possible as she skidded into the main lobby and near to the dex with a pink haired nurse stood with an annoyed expression.

"Could you please enter the center without causing such a ruckus, Officer Jenny. You know full well there are injured Pokemon here that need to rest," the nurse ran in front of the desk and then spotted the injured child and Pokemon. "Oh my!" She then ran back to the desk and began typing quickly as she muttered something that neither of the children understood. "Alright, there's a stretcher for Pikachu coming soon. However, Jenny. You need to take the girl to the hospital."

At this point, Serena looked kinda faint and that was enough to make Officer Jenny nod her head. However, Serena wasn't done just yet as she, holding her eye in pain, reach forward with pokeballs in her spare hand and released her two Pokemon. Bubblegum looked mostly fine, some cuts and scratches, however Delta's flame was weakened by the rain and the river. She also dropped their now empty balls on the floor for the nurse to use. "T-take care of them...." she whispered, before collapsing backwards into Jenny's arms.

"Alright, lets get you to the hospital," the officer said, before leading the half-conscious girl out of the hospital. Serena waved goodbye to Ash and managed to mumble out a 'hope Pikachu's okay' to him before they left through the doors. This left Ash with the nurse and his injured partner until a pair of Chansey came in with a stretcher that was sized down for Pikachu. The Pokemon seemed to indicate to place Pikachu down. Ash did so and the Chansey then wheeled it into the theater room.

"Will Pikachu be alright, Nurse Joy?" Ash asked, after recalling how he had learnt that all the Pokemon Centers were operated by a large family of eerily similar women by the name of Nurse Joy, with a similar case being for Officer Jenny. As he wanted for a reply, his face twisted into worry. Would Pikachu truly be alright, he couldn't fully protect his newfound partner from the Spearow and he blamed himself for it.

"Sorry to say, but its a little too early to make judgement. Your Pikachu looks pretty severely injured, what happened to it?" the nurse asked, also looking pretty worried for the poor creature as she picked up Serena's Pokemon and carried them over to the Pokemon healing machine. For easily cured injuries, like a tail flame being slightly weakened and cuts, it was better to use the instant heal machine. But the machine couldn't heal severe injuries that Pikachu had received from the electric shock wave and the various attacks by the Spearow.