01.

Flowers, unlike what other people think, aren't just all about appearance and fragrance. Flowers can convey messages and emotions too, if your actions and words aren't enough. You wanna tell someone that you love them? Give them a rose. You value your friendship? Then hand them Alstroemeria. You want to thank someone for being by your side? Get them Hydrangeas. If you want to express any feeling of happiness or love to someone and can't seem to put it into words, give them a flower. But flowers aren't just used to convey positive messages too:

Ji Changmin looked at the red-haired boy across the counter, before looking at the ₩20,000 that the boy placed in front of him.

"I'm sorry but... can you repeat what you just said?" He asked slowly, shock and disbelief obvious in his voice.

The redhead snorted. "For the 3rd time? Fine. How do I say 'fuck you' in flowers?"

Changmin blinked his eyes. This is the first time someone walked into his flower shop with a very... odd request. His usual customers would usually order flowers that says 'I love you' or 'Congratulations' but this boy right here— who looks like he is still a student— ordered for flowers that says the F word.

"Uh, we don't really have a flower that says the F word, but I guess there are flowers that pretty much say the same thing?"

The boy only nodded, and Changmin took it as a sign to continue.

"There's the yellow Carnations which expresses disappointment, orange Lilies that shows hatred, Meadowsweet that represents uselessness, St. John's Wort meaning animosity, and many more. But those flowers are a bad color combination though, just letting you know."

"Who cares about the color combination?" The boy snickered. "It just screams 'fuck you' more to me."

Changmin can't believe it, but he ended up fixing a bouquet of flowers that really conveys the message 'fuck you'. He placed two of the four flowers he mentioned, along with other flowers like Foxglove and Geraniums. He stepped back to admire his work, frowning in disgust at how the colors are just all over the place. Purple and orange just don't match together, but if that's what the customer wants, then who is he to complain?

"Should I put a card in here?" He glanced at the boy who is watching him intently.

"Yeah." The boy nodded. "Please write 'sorry my ass' and 'from Sunwoo'."

Changmin grimaced at how brutal and evil the boy is. Nevertheless, he still followed what he's told and handed the bouquet to the boy, who in turn took it, happy and satisfied. Sunwoo paid him and quickly left the place, muttering a "thanks!" on his way out.

He left Changmin all alone and curious about to whom he would give the flowers to.