02.

A week passed and Changmin quickly forgot about the boy who just asked him how to say the F word in flowers. He's currently talking to Chanhee about his date with Kevin, the pink-haired boy found a way to go to his shop even while still on duty at the nearby restaurant.

The bells at the door chimed and the two boys turned around to see another boy walking towards the counter.

Changmin quickly recognized the now brunette as Sunwoo, the boy with the strange request from a week ago. He wonders what kind of bouquet will Sunwoo make him make today.

"Oh? Sunwoo! Since when did you became interested in flowers?" Chanhee called to the newcomer.

The three boys inside the shop all simustaneously opened their mouths due to shock.

"Wait— Chanhee, you know him?"

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Asked Sunwoo and Changmin at the same time. Chanhee raised both his hands at shoulder-level. "One at a time please."

He first faced Changmin. "Yes, I know him. He once part-timed with me at the restaurant."

"The worst moments of my life." Sunwoo commented but Chanhee ignored him. He turned to Sunwoo, "He's my florist best friend that I told you about, but I don't think you even listened to me that time."

"Of course, I didn't." Sunwoo smirked. He ignored Chanhee's "when will you ever respect me, you idiot?" and went directly to the counter, leaning on it.

"Hey, can you make the bouquet I requested last time?" He asked Changmin.

Chanhee quickly leaned beside him. "Last time? What did this rude boy requested before, Chang?"

"I asked for a bouquet that says 'fuck you'." Sunwoo answered instead, not looking at Chanhee. "I gave it to Hyunjoon, and the idiot thought it was my way of saying sorry for getting him into detention."

Changmin chuckled before getting the flowers he needs to make Sunwoo's bouquet. He immediately gets into work, laughing from time to time whenever Sunwoo savagely says something ("your opinion is non-existent, just like your ass") to Chanhee, and Chanhee responding in a childish way ("I hope you don't win at the soccer championships").

"Do you want me to put a card again?" Changmin intervened right before Chanhee had enough and starts to attack Sunwoo physically.

Sunwoo looked at him. "Yeah. Please write 'love you Eric' with a heart in the end."

"What did Eric even do?" Chanhee chuckled.

"He drank all of my pear juices."

"You know, at this point I'm starting to think that you're planning to give everyone you know 'fuck you' flowers just because they did something small that offended you." Chanhee commented and Sunwoo pretended to be shock. "Hyung, how did you know?" Chanhee rolled his eyes at the sarcasm.

He received the bouquet from Changmin and looked at the pink-haired boy. "Expect a bouquet anytime soon, hyung." He bid goodbye and left.

"That little—" Chanhee sighed as he tries to calm his self.

Changmin chuckled. "Choi Chanhee got roasted multiple times by someone younger than him? Well, this is new."

"Shut up and do your plants, Chang."