06.

"God, Sunwoo, can we sit down for a while? My legs hurt already."

Sunwoo looked at the orange-haired boy and grinned. "You're getting old, hyung."

"Shut up, I'm just 2 years older than you." Changmin rolled his eyes and grabbed the younger's hand to drag him to the nearest ice cream parlor. "Let's eat ice cream first. My treat."

Sunwoo volunteered to order, since it looks like Changmin can't bear to walk anymore. He can't blame him, they've been walking for 3 straight hours with no rest stops. Those three hours weren't really used to find Hyunjoon the perfect gift. A lot of things happened in those three hours: they played at the arcade, try out a few outfits on the clothes department, snapped photos at a photo booth, and tried out different pens at the stationary shop. By the time they're actually looking for a gift, Changmin's legs began to hurt as hell.

"Here." Sunwoo handed Changmin his ice cream and the change. He began eating his own, the weariness of walking for three straight hours began to sink. He blankly looked at the people passing by the shop while licking his ice cream, until he heard a giggle come from Changmin's lips.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that you already have ice cream on your nose." Sunwoo became red because of embarassment and retrieved a napkin to wipe the dessert off, but Changmin beat him to it. Changmin wiped the liquid off his face with a napkin, then leaned back into his chair to let out another giggle. "You're still a baby afterall."

Changmin did not know where he got the courage to suddenly wipe the ice cream off Sunwoo's face. He himself was surprised when the next thing he knew, their faces were so close to each other. He might be laughing on the outside, but deep inside, Changmin is already slapping himself multiple times about how dumb and stupid he is for invading Sunwoo's personal space just like that. For goodness' sake, they just met like three weeks ago! Sure, they're already close friends (according to Sunwoo), but still!

And he got the nerve to laugh after doing it. Another mental slap for Changmin from Changmin.

But it seems like Sunwoo didn't mind, right? Or he does but he's just trying to hide it. Ah, whatever. Changmin is just gonna go with the flow and he'll just deal with whatever the consequences of his actions will be later.

Sunwoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse you, I'm a man already."

"You're still an infant."

"Man."

"Baby."

"Man."

"Baby."

"Man."

"Baby."

"Man."

"Baby."

"I! Am! Not! A! Young! Child!"

"You are. Prove me wro—"

Before Changmin can even complete his sentence, a soft pair of lips met his. His eyes widened when he realized that those lips belong to Kim Sunwoo, the boy he's been crushing on since two weeks ago.

'Holy fuck, he's kissing me. He's really kissing me.' Changmin did not push the boy away and instead closed his eyes. I mean, who is he to resist when a whole Kim Sunwoo is already there in front of him, kissing him?

He lets Sunwoo kiss him, because this is his first real kiss and he's inexperienced. He might just ruin the moment if he tries to move his lips. Changmin expects his first kiss to be in a park or in a candlelight dinner, but although it happened on an ice cream parlor filled with kids and tired mothers, and you can hear nothing but crying sounds from toddlers and TWICE's 'What is Love?' at the background, it still felt sweet and magical; exactly what he wants to feel during his first time. It was very heart-fluttering, and Changmin felt like he was on cloud nine. Maybe it's because he likes the person kissing him, maybe it's because the person kissing him is Kim Sunwoo, or maybe because it's both.

After a few seconds, Sunwoo pulled away and smiled at him. "Who's the baby now?" He asked, the smile eventually formed into a smirk.

Changmin inhaled deeply, still in shock about the sudden turn of events. "What... What was that?"

"I like you." Sunwoo blurted out. "Like, before we even met at your flower shop. I was actually listening when Chanhee-hyung told me stories about you, and you can say it was love at first heard, or sound—or whatever you call it. Our first meeting was intentional, I really wanted to meet your personally and I want to leave a unique, first impression on you, that's why I did that very odd request—don't worry, I really gave it to Hyunjoon. I was the one who kept on giving you flowers, and I thought I made it clear that I like you, but you're as dense as a wall, hyung. Anyway, I really like you, and you want me to show you my brutally honest side so... will you be my boyfriend?"

Changmin blinked. Two times. Three times. Four times. The idea that his secret admirer is Sunwoo still hasn't sinked in. The idea that he liked him even before they met still hasn't sinked in. The idea of his crush liking him back still hasn't sinked into his brain. Sunwoo is waiting for his answer, but what the fuck is he supposed to give him when his mind is still a big, clouded mess?

"It's fine if you can't give an answer now." Sunwoo said after Changmin failed to say anything for fifteen seconds. "But just to let you know, I'm gonna court you so expect to see this handsome face everyday."

Changmin blinked for the nth time when he finally realized what was going on. He grabbed both of Sunwoo's cheeks and brought his face close to his, pulling him into another kiss. He doesn't care if all the children inside looked at them, he just wants to tell Sunwoo that he likes him too and he wants to be his boyfriend. Sunwoo was taken back, but he immediately closed his eyes and kissed the older back.

They pulled away after a few seconds. Changmin smiled and held Sunwoo's hand. "You're mine now. You can't back out, okay?"

Sunwoo smiled and tightened the grip on Changmin's hand. "And why would I do that?"

He stood up, making Changmin also stand up. "We should probably go. I feel like we'll be kicked out here anytime soon because of too much PDA."

"You should have thought of that when you suddenly kissed me." Changmin rolled his eyes, but still followed Sunwoo outside the store with a smile on his face. Their hands are still interwined with each other.

"Shut up. You suddenly kissed me too."

"But you did it first."

"You also kissed me."

"But it's your fault why we'll get kicked out anytime soon."

"Not."

"Yes."

"Not."

"Yes."

"Not."

"Are we really going to do this all over again?"

"I don't mind, if it means scoring another kiss with you."