Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

It's Grade 8 right now, and it's the start of the new year. I'm with my friend Rose. We're in class now. I was staring at something...or someone, until Rose decided to distract me.

"Stop staring at your crush", Rose teased me as she look at me.

"Am I doing it again?", I replied.

"Yes you are! Now stop drooling like an idiot before someone sees you!".

I quickly wiped the drool on my chin. If you're wondering who my crush is, his name is..

Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook...

Yeah. We've been in the same classes since kindergarten! I'm still surprise that we're still in the same classes.

After classes were over Rose and I decided to go to the mall. We went shopping and eating until it was time to go home. Rose's mom picked us up and driving to my house to drop me off.

"Thank you Rose's Eomma! See you tomorrow Rose!", I said as I have them a hug.

"See you tomorrow too Lisa!".

The next day, my class is playing soccer. I don't really play sports, but it's worth a try. I then saw Jungkook playing. He's on my team. He is sweating making me stare at his handsome face.

As I was still staring, I heard a scream. It sounded like Rose. I immediately looked away from Jungkook, seeing Rose crying on the grass.

"Rose! Are you okay!? What happened!", I said, as I looked at her with worry in my eyes.

"I think I broke my ankle..", Rose replied.

The teacher came to Rose and called the ambulance. Everybody went to class, as I was the last one to walk in. I started to tear up as a sat down at my desk, thinking about if Rose is okay.

"It's okay Lisa.", Jungkook said. "Rose is going to be fine."

My heart flutter. Did he actually talk to me!?

"Yeah, I know." I said, trying not to stutter, "I'm just worried for her. Even though she might broke her ankle, I'm still worried."

For the rest of the day, Jungkook has been with me since then. My heart kept on beating loudly as he kept talking to me, trying to shush it down since it is being too loud.

________

Hi Guys!
I'm a new writer, so please excuse me if my writing is bad :/.

It's my first time writing, so I hope you guys will like it.

My book might be boring for other people, but I hope that people would still read this book.

Please understand that I might not be the best writer, but I'm trying my best to do so.

So....

I hope you guys like the first chapter!!

Also

Feel free to comment on my chapters!!

You can swear

But no mean comments please and ty😌❤️

Enjoy!

❤️❤️❤️