Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

The next day at school, I've been quite lonely since Rose is not here. I don't really have any friends here, and I only have Rose as my bestest friend. But since she's not here, I have no one to talk to. I was in my thoughts until someone talked to me.

"Hi Lisa!", Jungkook said as he came over to me.

"Oh, H-hey..", I replied.

Sh*t, I stuttered!

"How are you?", he asked.

"I'm feeling okay. Still worried about Rose.", I said.

"C-can I hang out with you today? You seem to be lonely."

Did he just say that he wants to be with me today!?!?!?! My heart started to beat fast, as usual.

"O-of course!"

———

Jungkook and I have been talking for the whole day. My heart was beating every second he's with me. The bunny smile that he gives me, makes my heart flutter. The laugh that he has, it's music to my ears. The more that he is with me, the more that I fall in love with him even more.

After a couple of days, Rose decided to go to school. She was waking in the hallways with her crutches. I was carrying her books for her so that it's easier for you to go to class to class. Since I have to carry my books as well, it's was a bit struggling, I can manage.

———-

A week has past and things have been going really well. I'm still talking to Jungkook, and well..

He ask for my number!!!

My heart was throbbing, ready to jump out of my chest, telling him that I liked him since grade 3. I just never had the courage to though. Rose and I are walking down the hallway. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud in the floor....

Rose!?!?!?!

She was on the floor

Unconscious...

________

Hi guys!!

The Author is here again!

I'll be leaving a message in every chapter

Sorry if the chapters are short and boring!😕

You guys know I'm a new writer since I mention it earlier in the other chapter.

I hope you guys like the story so far!

Other characters will be added

But not yet..

Hope you guys like it!!!

XOXOXOXO❤️❤️❤️