Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV

Lisa and I sat down on her bed, confused and wondering what Jimin was gonna say. Sure, Jimin can be serious, but he hasn't been serious in a while. That's why I'm worried.

Jimin looked at me and Lisa. "So you guys want to know if me and Rose are dating, correct?" He started off. Me and Lisa nodded.

He then held Rose's hands, caressing it in the process. "Remember when we first talked? It was a long time ago. But it seem like it was last week." Jimin sighed. "I actually really liked Rose when we first met. We soon hang out with each other without you guys knowing because we want it to be a surprise when we tell everyone that we're gonna date."

Lisa and I listened carefully in what Jimin is saying. His face is filled with sadness as Rose looked at him deeply as well.

"I wanted to introduce Rose to my parents that I found a really beautiful, gentle, my type of girl." He smiled as he looked at the blushing Rose.

"My dad came up to me, took me a side as Rose settled down with my mom." Jimin started to tremble.

"My dad s-said." He started to cry, but kept his tears in. "I'm having an arranged marriage."

Lisa and I gasped. "When was that?" I asked.

"About a month ago." Jimin answered. "As my d-dad told me about this news, my mom told Rose about it. So by the time I came out of the room, she ran up to me crying. We both love each other very much. It's just-" Jimin cur iff his words.

I rubbed his back, feeling down as Lisa hugged the crying Rose.

"I can't choose to date someone."

We stayed silence for a couple of minutes. Not knowing what to do.

"Jimin Oppa?" Lisa speaks up.

"Ne?" Jimin says.

"When are you gonna get married, since your really young?"

"My mom and dad planned this early so then me and the person I'm assigned with can have a good relationship."

Lisa nodded.

"Jimin hyung?" I asked.

"Mm."

"Why are you getting married?"

"His family is losing money. They can't afford their house. So they decided to have Jimin being arranged with a rich women so they can live." Rose explained.

"I could've just got a job, I could make money, but no. They decide to get their son who is already Inlove with someone, marrying someone else that's rich." Jimin ranted.

Lisa and I were speechless. "Please don't tell anyone our problem. We've been keeping this for long and it feels good that we got that heavy weight off our shoulders." Rose said quietly.

"Promise." Lisa said.

——————-

We down after the time in Lisa's room. Jimin having an arranged marriage?! That's crazy. Especially when you're this young.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Seokjin hyung asks.

"Yeah, we are." Jimin replies.

I smiled at him softly has he smiled back. But I could see that his smile didn't reach his eyes.

I glanced over to Lisa, who just finished talking to Chaeyoung.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine, just overwhelmed about the situation." She replied.

This was a night

______

Another update!

Sorry for a short one again doe :(

I'll try my best to make these chapters as long as possible :)

Anyways

Ty for the reads!

I rly appreciate it!

XOXOXOXOXO

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️