Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

After the double date I had, it was the best! Now that Jungkook and Taehyung are friends again, we see them hanging out 24/7. Non-stop. Jennie and I are glad that's they're together again, but sometimes, we miss hugging and seeing them a lot. They're probably together more than us. Oh well, I'm still happy for them. It had been a long time since they've talked to each other.

It's right now March 20. In seven days, is my birthday. I hope no one will forget about it. I told all my friends too. I have to wait and see then. I got out of my bed, and prepared for school.

At the cafeteria

I sat down with my friends, all of them talking. I quickly kissed Jungkook on the cheek while sitting down with my tray. "Hi Kookie." I said. "Hello Jagiya." Jungkook replied, eating his sandwich afterwards.

I looked at my friends, they seem like they're talking about stuff, not including my birthday. I sighed as I eat my food. Did they forget about my birthday? I thought to myself. Especially Jungkook. Did he forget as well? I hope not.

Wednesday, 25, March

2 days before my birthday! Great. I have to go to school again. No one talking about my birthday.  Not even Jungkook mentioned about it. I wanted to stay in my room, eating ice cream, not seeing my friends. I know I'm being over dramatic, but I'm an emotional person. Not as much as Rose though. I still can't believe Jimin and Rose aren't dating yet. You can tell they have HUGE feelings for each other. But all of us still doesn't get it.

But I don't get how they don't remember my birthday. I told everyone last month about it. Can they forget my birthday that easily? Do they have bad memory? "Ugh!" I slammed myself on my couch.

"You okay honey?" My mom says. "Yes mom!" I replied back, smelling the breakfast that she's making. Damn, that smells soo good. But my dad can always be the best at everything.

At School

I was walking around, trying to find my friends. Did they all not come? Not even Jungkook? That's impossible! I thought to myself. Usually only at least one or two people are not here. But all of them! That's insane!

"Ugh!" I said, stomping my foot on the ground. It gutted a bit, but I didn't care. Did they do something without me!? But it's near my birthday-

Wait. I thought again. Maybe they're setting a birthday surprise! That's why there gone! I nodded my head 'yes', thinking about why they're gone. But then again, there always comes the negative thoughts.

But what happens if they don't want to hang out with me anymore? Are they all just sick or something? But that still would be impossible. Unless they went somewhere without telling me! That might be it. Or no?

"Ugh!" I shouted, grabbing my hair in frustration. At least no one heard me. I went to look around, finding some other friends I hang out with once in a while.

What!? They're not here also!? What is up with them!?

I yelled in frustration. Good thing it's all in my head. But my face masked a pouty, mad face, with sadness shown in the eyes. But there can always be hope somewhere.