Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

It's past 9:00pm. The party usually ends here. But since we're really close with each other, I guess we can stay up al we want. As long as the parents don't come pick us up.

I'm surprised that Jennie is in the group now. All those years on hating her. She turned out to be really nice. She also ditched her own group. The girls have no one to be with now. Taehyung really made her a different person, and I'm actually happy about that. Imagine Bitchy Jennie and Taehyung not being the happiest of him self yet, I really don't want that.

Me and Lisa are just listening to coversations around us. I looked at her. Her attention was towards another conversation. Rose and Jimin.

Rose and Jimin have been in contact NONE STOP. To be honest, I was talking to Jimin one time, and all he talked about was ROSE. Well no shit. Lisa was complaining earlier that Rose was talking too much about Jimin. Even both me and Lisa don't even talk about us dating that much. Only if they want to.

I still don't get how Rose and Jimin are not dating. I mean LOOK AT THEM. THEY'RE BASICALLY FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER, and THEY'RE BASICALLY CRUSHING ON EACH OTHER.

I yelled in my thoughts, also focused on their conversation. They actually really look good together to be honest. "Babe?".

I snapped out of m thoughts as I put my attention on the one and only Lisa. "Yes, love?" I replied.

She smiled at that statement. "Should we ask Jimin and Rose if they're dating or not? It's really bothering me how they're basically flirting with each other and yet they're not even dating."

"Honestly I agree. Sure."

We both sat up as we went to those two "love birds". "Rose come! I have to tell u something." Lisa pulled Rose out of Jimin's grasp. I swear I saw his face filled with sadness for just a second. I sat right beside Jimin, smiling at him in the process. "So." I started, looking at him with a smirk.

Lisa's POV

I swiftly took Rose from Jimin's grasp, holding her by the hand. I looked at her face, showing an expression of shocked, and a bit taken back. By the time I reached my room, I closed the door as a let go of her hand.

"Lisa! Why did u and you're boyfriend of yours separated me and Jimin. We were in a middle of a conversation until you two showed up. If you guys wanted to talk, I'll gladly accept; you still should let have pulled me away though!" Rose complained. "What do you want?" She asked as she cross her arms.

I pouted. "Me and Jungkook wants to know something very special going on between the two of you. I'm sure both of you have a BIG crush on each other. You guys are honestly eye fucking each other without even noticing. At least me and Kook did."

"So, what are you trying to say here?" Rose questioned.

"Are you dating Jimin? And if so, for how long?"

Rose kept silence.

___________

Hey guys!

Sry for not updating for SO long!

School🙄😒

Anyways

Hope you guys like it!

Ty for 600 reads btw!!

XOXOXOXOXO

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️