002: Daniel

"Talking"

'Thoughts' or anything that is written in cursive form.

* * * * * *

Approximately a day before shit things happened...

"YOU 'LIL SHIT!" the bastard in front of me roared before punching me hard in the face, making my head whip from the side. Both of my cheek and lips stung painfully from the impact. I can vaguely taste the familiar metallic tang of blood. I glared at the bastard in front of me, trying hard to free myself from the holds of his stupid lackeys. His men only laugh at my feeble attempt.

"Let me go!" I sneered at the stupid bunch that surrounds me hatefully.

"Let you go? Are you stupid? Can you believe this guy?" The guy with a shaved head, who I think is the leader, scoffed while doing a crazy sign. He laughs at my way, cueing his lackeys to laugh with him too, even though his joke were lame.

He raised his right hand and closed it, making his lackeys ceased from laughing.

'T'sk. How cliche,' I inwardly rolled my eyes.

He slowly approach me while dragging and swinging his rusty metal-bat. He then kneeled before me as he tilted my head up using his bat. "Did you think that we're just gonna let you go nicely after prancing freely here like you owned the goddamn place, hm?"

I only glared darkly at him as a reply.

"Heh, that's a nice look you got there, kid. I like that," He smirked as he swept his eyes all over my body. He then hummed as if he approves of what he is seeing, making me feel dirty for no reason.

"You look quite familiar. Aren't you that kid who's been fighting some gang group from the West?" He mused as he lightly touched my cheek, making me feel wanna barf at his disgusting face. He then looks back to his lackeys, signing something at them. I can only glower at them, lest I provoked them more since I'm on probation right now and can't fight them head-on.

"I heard rumors about you, you know. You were called the White Fang of the East because you fought like a wild wolf, apparently," He said as he stood up and faced his lackeys.

"Yeah, so what?" I haughtily asked back, making one of the men holding me down squeezing my arms tightly. I wince a bit in pain.

He then looks back at me and grinned maniacally and said, "Wanna join my gang, then?"

"Huh?" I stared at him in confusion.

"I mean, think about it! We should join our forces together! Imagine all the great things that we could do together. With your infamous reputation and strength, combine with my connections, we would be invincible! So what do you say? Do we have a deal?" He smirked as if I already said "yes" to his ridiculous proposition, which I find stupid. Really.

I paused for a second before laughing at his downright stupidity. He and his men only looked at me as if I have grown another head. This made me laugh even more.

"Here's what I think," I snorted and signed him to get closer to me. Him, being a stupid shit followed right away. Before he knows it, I was spitting at him right on the face. I saw him stilled for a moment as he touched his wet cheek.

I gave him my meanest glare, making some of his men falter in fear, and scoffed, "Don't even think about it, dickhead. I don't plan on joining on any of your bullshits so fuck off!"

His lackeys stared at me in anger as they awaited their leader's reaction. Their faces were set on beating me into a pulp. I know because I can hear their thoughts screaming to kill me. I can even feel the turmoil and anger of their leader. That's why I didn't expect it when he laughed like a freaking maniac.