Chapter Five

Text not found

Genji inhaled the intoxicating smoke through his nostrils and let it fill his brain with its cancerous fumes.A soft sigh followed, escaping from his slightly parted lips to release more of the trapped vapers. It curled around his and the other's face and filled Elijah's nose with the sweet scent of his lover.

Lithe arms tangled their way around the large body offered before him as stronger ones hooked around his waist and tugged him closer. To keep from falling, his legs wrapped tight around the other's hips as those little arms came to hold over a thick neck. Soft words escaped him and filled Elijah's mind with lust-induced ideas. They elicited a sharp reaction; a bite to Genji's tender and sweet tasting neck. The smaller followed with kisses of his own directed at Elijah's surprisingly small lips. His mouth closed over the other's and they both battled for control. Both wanted to taste each other like a never ending fight, but neither would win.

After a searing part, Genji's lips glistened with wet. A long string of saliva was the only evidence of passionate sharing. "I should get back-" the words barely had a chance to slip from the Japanese male's mouth as Elijah yanked him higher on his waist.

"You aren't going anywhere," Genji heard the rumble before they were once more sharing DNA. Tongues slid along one another while hands fumbled with articles of clothing.

Genji parted again. That time, his cheeks were tinted a soft pink, nearly breathless. His hand continued control by holding Elijah away despite their closeness by the tight grip to his thighs. They couldn't continue- he had to return home. "As much as I would love to skip, I must be going, baby," Genji left a lingering kiss to his friend's lips. "maybe you could visit me tonight?"

The disappointment could be seen crossing Elijah's face if only briefly before being replaced with desire. "You don't want to go, baby, and I don't want you to either," he chewed on the nape of Genji's neck as his arousal made itself known by pressing into the slot of the smaller's thighs just against his warm heat. "...and you need me," his husky voice reminded.

Genji did not seem deterred by the words or actions and instead jumped from the larger's arms only to be dragged back to his chest and peppered in aggressive kisses. He grinned up at the other and tilted his head back for further treatment. "I couldn't be late," he tried to reason though was losing the battle with himself.

In the end, Elijah has his arms hooked around the small of his back to keep Genji from escaping even if he wanted to. Their bodies clashed together with the larger more frantic than the smaller. It seemed as if the younger's tears did not phase him, nor did his soft pleas of relief. Genji dragged soft nails down his boyfriend's back leaving streaks of red as the flesh is punctured. He pressed wet lips against a well-tanned cheek and whispered for a final plea as his body rocked against the wall.

"Please," but it went unheard. "...we can't," Genji whispered out before a hand pressed over his mouth. The other pushed against his abdomen to keep him pinned to the wall.

Genji did love Elijah, but he did not want this. They had never been intimate before, and Genji was a virgin; he had been a virgin.

The Longest Note (Genji Shimada's Diary)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें