Chapter Six

Text not found

"Hey, Gen-" his voice was cut short by the heavy breathing on the other line. It was clear Genji was trying to control it, he could tell between the rugged exhale and shaky inhale. The American man gave his Japanese boyfriend the time to catch his breath properly before continuing. "how's yer schedule tonight?"

The short and sweet reply he received from Genji was to be taken with a grain of salt; he had never been one to elaborate. "Why?" the other man sat on the edge of his bed, mattress squealing which elicited a groan from his lips. The hair on his forehead stuck there with sweat, eyebrows knitted together in curiosity as Jesse's drawl came through the receiving end of his phone, bringing a soft red to his cheeks.

Jesse chuckled, strapping one boot to his leg. "thought we could hang, do I need anymore explanation?"

"No, Anata," Genji grinned, letting out a final puff as he caught his breath. "let me get a shower first, and I'll meet you there?" Genji had planned on sending over a picture, but since they were hanging out, there was no need. He could hear Jesse sigh. "what is wrong, Macaroni?"

Jesse had finished placing his hat on his head and was now checking himself out in the mirror. He looked good. "Ain't nothin', kitten. Why don't ya wear somethin' nice tonight?" he grabbed a bag from his dresser and started for the door. "we meetin' at the usual?"

Genji grinned on the other line, turning the shower head on and stepping in. The phone was left on the ledge. "Alright, yes," he hummed. "I'm in the shower, okay? I'll be there."

Jesse blushed, stepping in his truck. "Hey-- before ya go?" he heard Genji pause. "Send me a pic?"

"Check your messages," Genji was smirking. He loved the soft gasp coming from Jesse as he peeked at the screen. "No funny business before I see you," Genji hummed. "I wanna do it alll myself."

Jesse grunted but hummed. "Bye."

"Bye~"

...

Genji smirked as he placed a career high on the machine, turning to face Jesse, hand outstretched in a 'pay up' motion. As Jesse reached into his back pocket, wondering why he made bets with his boyfriend, Genji snagged him by his chest and pulled him in for a soft kiss. "No-" he hummed. "I want food."

A hum escaped the larger man who moved to press his lips against his darling's jaw line. "Too bad, ya gotta pick something else," the blink he got from Genji was a warning to fix his response, and right on cue, Jesse squeezed his waist and nuzzled his cheek. "Cuz' I already planned on takin' ya out tonight."

Genji raised a quizzical brow, lips formed in an 'o' before he spoke. "Where?"

"The sushi shop," Jesse grinned as if he picked the best place ever, but Genji's huff said otherwise.

He patted Jesse's chest and gave him soft puppy eyes as he spoke, "Can we go to the other place? They have the best sushi, and I deserve the best sushi, don't I?"

Jesse gave him a smile, somewhat regretting making a bet with the other, but he only agreed and kissed on his neck. "You deserve the best of everything," he hummed.

Genji was happy. He got free food anr a great boyfriend. Jesse would be rewarded nicely; he decided to forget about the call that pulled him from enjoying his high earlier because this was all worth it.
○ ○ ○

He pressed the other's back against the perfectly pressed bedsheets, lips forever connected to his neck and marking wherever they traveled. The soft pants from Genji were only adding fuel to the fire, a growl leaving him as he nipped the flesh below his ear, gaining a gasp from the other.

Genji hooked both legs around Jesse's hips, arms wrapped securely around his boyfriend's neck to keep him close. He pressed his own lips to Jesse's exposed neck as his own was marked, breathing soft against his neck when it was provided. "No-" he grunted when the other's hands wandered to his shorts, the zipper fondled with. "not here..."

Jesse seemed disappointed, but he lifted him back in his arms and caught his lips, walking him over to the wall beside the door. "Hmn... where?"

"Out...nmmh..." Genji pressed against his lips, sighing in content as Jesse pushed through the door and made his way down the stairs. "...here," Jesse had bumped against a table, wide enough to fit only one of them. "flip. On the bottom." Genji pushed Jesse in a seated position in the middle of the table and seated himself in his lap. "...like this."

There were no complaints from Jesse, only gasps and moans as his world was rocked time and time again, Genji's hips relentless as they smacked against his own.
He had grabbed Genji's back, content with where he was as he exploded with passion for him, closing his mouth over his chest and leaving a dark hickey to stay for a long while.