THE BOOK IS CANCELLED (+ Summary of the Rest of the Book)

Hello everyone! After a long thought, I decided to cancel this book in favor of starting my next one, which I feel like will be my best book yet. I hope all of you understand! Since I will be canceling the book, let me give you a run down of what happens in the rest of this book:

• After Stonepaw's death, Fallenpaw started to refuse to train and do her duties as an apprentice. Plumnose has tried to get her to get out of her nest and train and go on patrols but to no avail. The other apprentices tried to talk to her, but she wasn't interested.
• Fawnbriar returns back to ShadowClan's camp the next day while bleeding to death. Sagepool and Fogwhisper quickly tend to her. Fallenpaw is very worried for her.
• Daisystar was asked if they were going to attack the rogues, but Daisystar decides against it, not wanting to lose any warriors. She believes that they will eventually leave them alone.
• Fallenpaw still refuses to do anything. Until, after Sweetpaw had a long talk with her. After that, she gets back to her training the next day
• Fallenpaw checks on Fawnbriar frequently and is glad to hear that she is getting better and better by the day
• Fallenpaw gets much better with her training, especially her fighting skills. Plumnose is very proud of her. The other apprentices cheer her on.
• After while, Fawnbriar is completely healed. Fallenpaw is happy for her.
• Finally, since issues with the rogues continued while on patrols, Daisystar decides that ShadowClan will attack the rogues since they are showing no signs of stopping. She sends a few warriors and apprentices, including herself, to go battle while the others stay and guard the camp. Fallenpaw was chosen to battle. She is very nervous about it.
• They have a battle against the rogues. It goes well. Venom begs for his life as he is surrounded by ShadowClan warriors, but Fallenpaw steps in and stops them, saying that he's her father and that he's a good cat, sharing that he tried to stop the rogues from killing Stonepaw. They spare him. Venom asks Daisystar if he can join ShadowClan. She approves and ShadowClan wins the battle.
• Thornpelt and Sootwhisker were killed in this battle, going out like true warriors. The Clan is very sad over their deaths and vigil was held that night.
• For doing so well in the battle, Fallenpaw is given her warrior name: Fallensnow. Venom is given a warrior name as well: Venomstrike. Fawnbriar is very happy that he is now a ShadowClan warrior.
• Both Amberflower and Ravenfeather's letters become apprentices. Russetpaw's mentor is Moonheart, Longpaw's mentor is Mistystorm, Slatepaw's mentor is Lilydawn, and Tulippaw's mentor is Frostpath.
• Fallensnow finally has a good relationship with her mother. They finally understand each other and Fallensnow starts to get close to Venomstrike as well.
• Fawnbriar moves into the nursery, expecting her second litter with Venomstrike. He is excited he finally gets the chance to be a father.
• There is a fight at the RiverClan border during a dawn patrol. During the battle, a monster comes right through, not even paying attention to the cats on the Thunderpath. Cinderlight is knocked dead and the two sides retreat as the battle ends. The whole Clan is upset over Cinderlight's death. Sweetpaw tried to cheer everyone up.
• Lilydawn's kits pass their warrior assessments. Hailpaw becomes Hailcloud, Sweetpaw becomes Sweetberry, and Spiderpaw becomes Spiderfang.
• Fawnbriar has her kits. They are named Cinderkit and Sandkit.
• Both Amberflower's and Ravenfeather's kits pass their warrior assessments and become warriors. Russetpaw becomes Russetclaw, Longpaw becomes Longwhisker, Slatepaw becomes Slatetail, and Tulippaw becomes Tulipblossom. Fallensnow is excited and congratulates them. She has a great conversation with Russetclaw.
• Fallensnow and Russetclaw decide to go hunting together, starting to get closer. Fallensnow is starting to think she might like him as more than a friend. He compliments her hunting skills.
• They eventually agree to become mates, and Fallensnow is very happy.
• She is eventually expecting his kits, which makes them both very excited.
• Cinderkit and Sandkit become apprentices. Cinderpaw's mentor is Bournfrost and Sandpaw's mentor is Plumnose.
• Fallensnow has her kits and names them Maplekit, Rowankit, and Aspenkit.
• One day, as Fallensnow watches her kits play, a terrified Fawnbriar approaches her and tells her the rogues are back. She tells Daisystar and Daisystar calls a Clan meeting about the rogues. She decides not to attack again, but reminds the Clan to stay alert and never leave camp alone.
• 2 moons later, the rogues finally strike by attacking a ShadowClan patrol. Thankfully, none of them were killed, but they were wounded. Daisystar still decides not to attack, which Fallensnow notices made Fawnbriar very angry.
• Fawnbriar goes against her leader and arranges a group of cats to attack the rogues including Ivyleaf, Mistystorm, Ravenfeather, Sweetberry, Hailcloud, Moonheart, Dustfur, Venomstrike, Cinderpaw, and Sandpaw.
• The group returns successful, but Venomstrike, Mistystorm, Ravenfeather, and Ivyleaf were all killed in battle. The Clan is very sad, especially Fawnbriar, who blames herself. Daisystar scolds the cats who went behind her back but congratulates them on their victory. She still considers them heroes even though it was done without her approval and many cats, including the Clan deputy, were lost. Cinderpaw and Sandpaw were made warriors as a result. They were named Cinderdust and Sandstrike. Daisystar also takes the opportunity to make Fallensnow's kits apprentices. Maplepaw's mentor is Owlheart, Rowanpaw's mentor is Fawnbriar, and Aspenpaw's mentor is Hailcloud.
• Vigil was held for the dead cats but before moonhigh, Daisystar names Plumnose as the new deputy. She mentions that she is now expecting Longwhisker's kits, but will still do her best as Clan deputy.

The End