╳✌︎ఌ︎𝗠𝗶𝘂 𝗜𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗮ఌ︎✌︎╳

Rewritten?: Yes!

Edited?: Yup!

Requested By: N/A

AU?: N/A

Inspo: N/A

Genre: Fluff

Warning(s): N/A

Writing Key:
Bold: Inner Thoughts
Underlined Bold: Pov/Timeskip

Character Key:
Y/N: Your Name

The Reader Has A Skin Condition Called Vitiligo! If You Don't Know What That Is, I Recommend Looking It Up! It's Very Fascinating!

Enjoy! ✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Reader POV*~

Life Had Been Miserable Since I Was First Trapped In This Hell They Call An Academy.

At This Point, We'd Lost 7 People.

Rantaro, Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Angie, Tenko, And Korekiyo. I Was Forced To Watch Their Brutal Deaths.

But, I Guess There Is One Upside To Everyone Here...

They Don't Hate On Me For My Condition. Even Miu Surprisingly Enough!

Truth Be Told, Miu Is Actually One Of My Closest Friends! We Spend Hours A Day In Her Lab, Thinking Of New Things To Invent. Hell, She Even Defends Me From Kokichi's Rude Remarks!

Though, I Makes Me A Little Sad Because Kirumi Used To Check Up On Us Every Once And A While.

And I Know I Shouldn't Stay Sad...But...It's Very Hard.

But, I Do My Best Not To Think About It.

Anyway, I Had To Meet Miu In Her Lab Later Today.

Today, Our Plan Was To Just Kick Back And Relax.

But Little Did I Know, Miu Had Something She Needed To Tell Me.

~*Earlier That Day, Miu Was Talking With Tsumugi*~

Tsumugi Took The Pot Off Of The Stove In The Kitchen, Miu Was Sat In The Dining Room.

Tsumugi Walked Into The Dining Room And Poured Some Tea Into Both Of Their Teacups.

"Miu, Maybe You Should Just Tell Them How You Feel-"

"Are You Fucking Mental?! There's No Way In Hell I Can Just Blurt That Out!!"

"But...Staying Silent Doesn't Seem To Be Helping Either. You Seem To Be Getting More And More Stressed Everyday!"

"And Besides," Tsumugi Continued. "It's Better To Just Get It Out Of Your System. And The Experience Can Be Helpful Too! If They Turn You Down, At Least You've Got Some More Experience!"

Miu Sighed.

"I Mean...I Guess You're Right In A Way. It's Just...How Would I Even Go About Telling Them?"

"Well...That I Can't Exactly Help You With...My Lovelive Hasn't Been Very Eventful Either..."

"Pfft, I Can Tell!"

"Hey! I Know I'm Plain, But You Don't Have To Milk It Out!"

The Two Ladies Enjoyed Their Tea, Occasionally Making Jokes With Each Other.

"Shit! I Gotta Go Tsumu-Virgin! I'm Gonna Be Late To My Meeting With Y/N!"

"That Nickname Wasn't Even Clever! Oh, And Goodluck!"

Tsumugi Waved Goodbye As Miu Rushed Out Of The Dining Room.

On Her Way To Her Lab, Kokichi Was In Her Way.

Instead Of Simply Going Around Him, She Shoved Him Out Of The Way.

"Well, Excuse You!" He Said In A Dramatic Tone.

"Move Aside, Cock Itchy! I've Got A Cutie With A Booty I Need To Make Mine!"

"They're Gonna Turn You Down, You Cum Dumpster!"

Miu Ignored Him, Her Confidence Was Already Built Up And Nothing Was Gonna Break It. Kokichi Pouted.

Meanwhile, Y/N Was Already Waiting On A Couch In Miu's Lab. Since They Were So Close, Y/N Is Practically Allowed To Let Themself In Whenever They Want.

Miu Violently Shoved Her Lab Door Open, Causing Y/N To Jump.

"You Better Fucking Listen Because I'm Only Gonna Say This Once!"

"Alright, Alright! Just Please Keep Your Voice Down, You're Being Really Loud!"

Miu Stomped Her Way Over To Y/N And Placed A Firm Hand On Their Shoulder.

"You're My Bitch Now! Got That?!"

"W-What?!" Y/N Was Understandably Confused.

"No Takebacks! We're Dating Now! Haha, You Can't Turn Me Down!"

"I-I Wouldn't Have Turned You Down In The First Place, I Like You Too! It's Just...Are You Sure You Wanna Be With Me...? You're Gonna Have To Put Up With The Nasty Looks I Get Daily..."

"Do You Honestly Think That Effects Me?! It Pisses Me Off That People Even Judge You! You're The Cutest Thing Ever! I Wouldn't Trade The World For You! I'll Gladly Cuss A Bitch Out!"

"Miu..."

Y/N Quickly Squeezed Miu In A Tight Hug. Lights Tears Streaming Down Their Face.

"...Thank You, Miu...I'm Not Sure What'd I Do Without You..."

Miu Hugged Back Almost Crying Herself. She Never Thought This'd Get That Emotional.

"Anything For The Person I Adore." ♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 745

I Almost Cried Writing This, I-

Also, I'm Realizing This Is The Second Time I've Changed A Male Character To A Female Character, Welp, Girls Are Hot, I Don't Make The Rules 👁️👄👁️