Nagito X SHSL Fashion Designer! Fem! Reader✨Birthday Wish

Teehee 😌✌

Requested By: musicgirl988

Takes Place: Out Of The Killing Game

Inspo: The Requester Gave Me The Concept And I'm Literally So Grateful 😳👉👈

Genre: Lime/Fluff

Warning(s): Sexual Themes

Writing Key:
Bold: Inner Thoughts
Underlined Bold: Timeskip/Pov
Underlined Italics: Author's Note

Character Key:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favorite Color

Enjoy!✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*3rd Person Pov*~

That Special Day Had Come, But Whatever Could That Mean? There Are O-So-Many Special Days, Which One Could I Be Talking About? Well, Only The Most Important Day To The Young Lass, Y/N L/N, Which Would Be Nagito Komaeda's Birthday, April 28th.

Despite All Of The Names Nagito Would Be Called On The Daily, Such As Twisted And Perverted, You Stuck With Him Like Glue. If Only They Knew The Reason For His Behavior Was His Dementia, Perhaps They'd Understand.

Maybe Another Reason You Stayed Near Him Was Because Of Your Crush On The Hope-Filled Boy. Ah, Sorry, I've Gone Off Track, You Had A Plan For The Boys Birthday.

Nagito Planned To Stay Home To Celebrate, So You Decided To Also Stay Home And Surprise Him By Coming To His House, But You Had Prepared A Gift The Previous Night.

You Stayed Up Late Making A Jacket. It Was An Oversized Army Green Jacket With Square Edges And A Red Shoulder Detail. Of Course, It Would've Been A Massive Shame If He Didn't Like It, So You Gave This One Piece Of Clothing Your All.

~*Y/N's Pov*~

Ahhhh, Today Is The Day! I Had Already Placed The Jacket In A Box And Sealed It, I Was Just Getting Ready.

I Had Already Changed My Hair And Outfit A Million Times But Just Wouldn't Be Satisfied, So I Settled On Just A Plain F/C Shirt With Some Jeans And Black Ankle Boots. It Was Around 11:00 A.M, I'd Be Concerned If He Isn't Awake Yet. He Didn't Live Too Far So I Was Gonna Walk. I Grabbed The Present, Said Bye To My Mom, And Headed Out.

~*Nagito's Pov*~

My Birthday Wasn't Too Important To Me, Cause I Have Nobody Who Celebrates With Me. I Don't Have Parents, And My Classmates Aren't Too Fond Of Me, So Most Of My Birthdays Are Spent Alone.

The Only Tradition I Have Is To Stay Home From School. Ha, And They Try Calling ME The Ultimate Lucky Student.

My Thoughts Were Interrupted By A Knocking On The Door, Man, Don't Tell Me The Bills Are Here.

I Walk Over And Open The Door, Only To Be Tackle Hugged. "Happy Birthday Nagito!" It Was Y/N.

"Oh! Y/N, What Are You Doing Here?" She Gets Off Of Me.

"Well, Duh, It's Your Birthday!" I See She Has A Present.

"Y/N, You Didn't Have To Do This, Nobody Cares About Me Anyway," I Say Grimly.

"Don't Spout Nonsense! I'm Pretty Sure You've Got Plenty Of Gifts!" Oh, How Do I Break It To Her?

"Actually, This Is The First Time I've Had Someone Celebrate My Birthday With Me In...10 Years?" Her Jaw Dropped.

"Well, Don't You Worry! From Now On, You'll Always Have Someone To Celebrate With! Me!" I Felt The Heat Rise To My Cheeks, Ahhhh, Such Hope.

"Anyways, I Made You Something! Don't You Dare Decline It!" I Chuckle And Sit On My Couch, Her Following Behind Me.