Makoto X Fem! Reader✨Whoops

The music is just for vibes -w-

Most of the time, my kawaii music comes from Ambition on YouTube, check them out!

Takes Place: Inside the killing game

Writing Key:
Bold: Inner Thoughts
Underlined Bold: Pov/Timeskip
Underlined Italics: Author's Note
Quotes: Dialogue, duh doy

Character Key:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name

Enjoy! :-D
____________________________________
2nd Person Pov

You were on a camping trip with your classmates on a lovely fall evening. Everyone had cabins and was sharing with a roommate, except Hifumi, he was alone. Lol, I'm so mean to him XD. Your roommate happened to be Makoto. This camping trip was child's play to you, since you, Y/N L/N, we're the Ultimate Girl Scout.

~Timeskip to the last night of the camping trip~

Monokuma had planned a special activity for tonight, A Test Of Courage. You were supposed to walk through a certain hiking path with your roommate. On the outside, you were this chill, tomboy character, but on the inside, you were a girly scardey cat. "Alright you sneaky bastards, put on some comfortable hiking gear, and do your best to avoid some booby traps I set up." Heh, he said booby. You picked out a comfortable fall-themed outfit and headed to the start of the hike.

The outfit ⬇

Appreciate the outfit, I made it from different images ;-;

One by one, each pair went off by themselves, little did you all know, your roommates we're assigned based on Monokuma's personal ships, that's right, this whole class trip was a setup, Monokuma just wanted to see some teen romance :O. It was time for you and Makoto to take off into the woods. According to the others, the trek was about a mile and a half long. After you and Makoto started walking, it was silent for a couple of minutes, until you finally said "So... Monokuma said there were traps, I wonder if it was just to scare us or something." "That's what I was thinking! But I don't wanna be the one testing out that theory." You Makoto had some small talk until Makoto fell through a pile of leaves and into a pit, it wasn't too deep but he was just out of your reach. Well, you would know that if you hadn't stepped on a bear trap and fell over. "Y/N?! I heard some tumbling, are you ok!?" Makoto said, clearly hearing all of the faltering. "No, I'm perfectly fine, I stepped on a freaking bear trap." you said with some sarcasm. "Well, how am I supposed to know what's happening up there?!" "Fair enough." "You seem awfully calm for having a bear trap on you." "Well, I'm used to injuries." Then it hit you, there was another pair coming in after you. "Wait, there was another pair coming after us, we can just wait for them! I'll see if there's a way to pry this thing open." You said, then proceeded to jam all sorts of dead sticks into the keyhole on the bear trap. "How's it going down there, Makoto?" "Well, it's been pretty ok, it's been a while since we've left so the next pair might be on their way." You sighed a sigh of relief as you found a stick that picked the lock on the bear trap. "I picked the lock!" "On what?" "The bear trap!" Your conversation was cut off as you heard screams of horror. It was Sayaka and Leon. "W-What's happening? Y/N why is your ankle super bloody?!" Sayaka screamed. "Y-Yeah, and where's Makoto?" Leon questioned. "Makoto fell into that ditch over there, and I tumbled over a bear trap. Thankfully I got it off." The pain was stinging at your ankle, but you held your tears back. "Let me help you walk around, Y/N, Leon, see if you can get Makoto out of the ditch." "Got it!"

~Timeskip To After You, Makoto, Sayaka, and Leon arrived back at camp~

Everyone stared in horror at your now hole-filled and bloodied ankle, Toko fainted of course. You woke up in the campsites infirmary, Makoto was there for some minor scratches and bruises. "Ah, Y/N, you're awake! I wanted to say sorry for not paying attention and falling into that pit if I didn't, you probably wouldn't have stepped on the bear trap." "It's fine, we were talking after all." A little bit later, the rest of the group was getting ready to leave since last night was the last night of the trip. Makoto helped you get on the bus, and you sat down. You had the window seat, which by the way, let's just say you love looking out the window on any trip.

~Timeskip To When The Drive Back Was Half-Way Over~

You weren't exactly paying attention to anything ad you were listening to music and stareing out the window. Then you realized, Makoto fell asleep on your lap, like a baby. You looked around and saw Sayaka And leon looking at you two like 😳 😏.
____________________________________
Words: 875

I love this one soo much!!!

Always remember, you are a beautiful and lovely individual, stay nice and sweet, and have a nice day/night!
~Author~Chan

Always remember, you are a beautiful and lovely individual, stay nice and sweet, and have a nice day/night!                                      ~Author~Chan

⛔Art not mine!!!!!! I simply edited the original to this!!⛔