NSFW Alphabet - Byakuya Togami

Heya! It's Been A Minute!

This Is Inspired By The Mini-Series TeruTategami Wrote In Their BNHA Book, Which I Highly Recommend Reading!

Writing Key:
Underlined Italics: Author's Note

Enjoy!✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A = Aftercare (What They're Like After 'The Moment')
This Man Is An Absolute Cuddle Bug! He Likes To Nuzzle You Into His Chest And Hold You Close Afterwards.

B = Body Part (His Favorite Thing On Himself And You)
Since Byakuya Thinks He's So GrEaT, He Likes All Of Himself, But With You, He's After Dat Ass.

C = Cum (Anything To Do With Cum)
He Personally Thinks His Cum Is Gross. But, Despite That, He Likes To Cum Within You, Whether It Be Your Mouth Or The No-No Squares.

D = Dirty Secret (Self-Explanatory)
Once, You Left One Of Your Shirts Over At Byakuya's House. When He Picked It Up, He Noticed It Was Crawling With Your Scent. This Got Him Thinking Of You, And He Ended Up Jacking Off To The Thought Of You.

E = Experience (How Much Sexual Experience Does He Have?)
The First Time You Guys Did 'It', Both Of You Were Very Inexperienced, But Since Then, This Man Knows Everything And Everything That Makes You Tick.

F = Favorite Position
He Likes To Have You Bent Over His Desk, Him Roughly Pinning You Down.

G = Goofy (Is He Funny During 'The Moment'?)
He Is Very Serious, Although, He Will Make Sexual Jokes And Comments From Time To Time.

H = Hair (Does The Carpet Match The Drapes?)
This Man Keeps Himself Well-Groomed, Meaning He Shaves Down There, Meaning, You Never Got To See The Carpet.

I = Intimacy (How Passionate Is He?)
He Likes To Be Very Passionate With You, He Also Loves To Reassure You, And Sweet Talking You.

J = Jack Off
He Doesn't Jack Off Often, But When He Does, It's Normally To The Thought Of You.

K = Kink (One Or More Of His Kinks)
Surprisingly, He Likes Pain Inflicted Toward Himself. He Loves To Feel You Digging Your Nails In His Back And When You Tug His Hair.

L = Location (Where He Likes To Do It)
Anywhere Private. It Would Actually Heavily Embarrass Him To Be Caught In The Moment With You.

M = Motivation (What Gets Him Going)
Seeing You In Either Very Lose/Oversized Clothes, Very Tight Clothes, Or In His Clothes.

N = No (What Is A Big No-No For Him?)
Anything That Could Harm You, But He'll Gladly Take The Pain.

O = Oral (Giving/Receiving Oral)
He Loves Receiving Oral Just As Much As He Loves Giving Oral, Plus He's Very Aggressive When Giving.

P = Pace (How Fast Does He Move?)
SONIC. Okay, But, He Does Move Very Fast.

Q = Quickie (His Opinion)
N O, That Is All.

R = Risk (Does He Like To Take Risks?)
If The Risk Is That You Might Get Hurt, Then He's Absolutely Against It.

S = Stamina (How Long Are His Rounds, And How Many Can He Take)
His Rounds Are Long And He Can Go Forever If You Wanted To.

T = Toys
The Only Thing He Uses With You Is A Collar And Leash.

U = Unfair (Teasing)
He Loves Teasing You. Especially When He Gets You Close To Your Climax And Then Stops.

V = Volume (How Loud Is He?)
Byakuya Isn't Very Loud, As His Moans Come Out As Low Groans.

W = Wild Card (Wild Card Headcannon)
One Thing Byakuya Likes To Do Is When You Two Are Alone Since His Favorite Part About You Is Your Ass, He Likes To Sneak Up On You And Grab Your Ass.

X = X-Ray (What's Going On Under There?)
Byakuya Isn't Muscular, But He Isn't Skinny Either. Byakuya's Length Is Also Above Average, To Match His Tall Figure.

Y = Yearning (Sex Drive)
Byakuya Has A Very High Sex Drive But Tries To Control Himself As You Aren't Always Available.

Z = Zzz (How Quickly Does He Fall Asleep?)
Shortly Afterwards, Both You And And Byakuya Will Fall Asleep In Each Other's Arms