Question 40

Infinite: Demons, huh? I've fought Sonic.exe, Mira and Towa before! This will be easy!

Infinite opened a portal to Solarius's universe and walked inside to see tons of demons snacking on flesh.

Demon 1: Nom nom nom...

Demon 2: Mmm! This is good!

Demon 3: Hey, lads! Look what just came on the menu!

The demons snapped their heads one-hundred and eighty degrees to see Infinite.

Infinite: Sorry, guys! I got dared to fight a whole bunch of you!

Demon 1: CANINE IS ON THE MENU!

Demon 2: GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

The demons charged at Infinite while yelling, the jackal rolled his eyes and started swinging his sword through the crowd of demons.

Demon 1: REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Demon 2: I am ded.

Demon 3: MY LEG!!!

Infinite fired the Phoenix Bow, as a flaming arrow went into a random demon's knee.

Demon 4: AH, THAT'S MY FUCKING KNEE!!! My knee... Oh god...

Infinite: Come on!

The rest of the demons charged at Infinite but stood no chance at all. By the end, Infinite was sitting and drinking a can of Fanta on top of a pile of demon corpses.

Infinite: Well, that was easy.

Suddenly, a Jackal Succubus appeared in front of Infinite.

Jackal Succubus: Oh, hello there... You seem like a strong man~ Wanna have some fun with me~

Infinite: Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope...

Infinite ran into the portal back to the Super Universe and closed it.

Infinite: Phew... That was close.