Question 46/47

Infinite: Oh, I like this one, Aeris. Heh heh. Alright, I've got the perfect jumpscare. 

Infinite started to make an SCP-106 costume and applied some paint to his face.

Infinite: This will take a while. And luckily...

A loud clap of thunder echoed from outside, followed by the small tapping of rain on the window.

Infinite: It's the perfect setting. But I'm gonna wait until nighttime where the castle will be completely dark.

Twenty minutes later, Infinite finished his costume and looked in the mirror.

Infinite: Oh, hell yeah... This will scare her. I might not be able to go through walls, but I can still give a good fright.

Infinite waited for a while, and eventually nighttime struck the clock. Crystal walked out of her's and Infinite's room.

Crystal: *Yawn* I'm hungry...

Crystal walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, as Infinite slowly approached her from behind.

Crystal: Hmm... I'll have some cake...

The wolf felt a strange presence, she slowly turned around to see Infinite dressed as SCP-106.

Infinite: RAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Crystal screamed and accidentally wet herself from fear.

Crystal: WHY IS SCP-106 IN THE CASTLE?!

Infinite: Hang on, calm down! It's me, Crystal!

Crystal: Wait... Infinite...?

Infinite: Heh heh! I gotcha good! That was for earlier!

Crystal: *Giggle* Nice one... However, I need to go and change my shorts...

Infinite: Alrighty then, sweetie.

Crystal grabbed a frozen pizza out of the refrigerator instead and walked out of the kitchen.

Infinite: Got her. Now to have a drink from SCP-294.

Infinite typed in "Surprise me" into the vending machine, as an unknown liquid dispensed into a cup. Infinite took a sip of the liquid and gagged.

Infinite: UGH! WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT TASTES LIKE SHIT!

A little while later, Infinite and Crystal got into bed and snuggled with each other, but...