Spidey and Spidey Mama

I'm so sorry if it's short, I didn't really have any ideas how to further improve this tho. This is only half of what I normally write. I'm sorry...😥

3rd Person POV

"Hey Baby, where are you going?" Nat asked as she watch her son walk out of their shared apartment with his Spider-man suit on.

"Oh hey Mama! I was going to go on patrol and meet up with Mr. Stark afterwards to tinker with the suit. Do you want to come with me?" Peter asked as he skipped happily to the redhead.

"No, it's alright Baby. Just be careful and I'll see you at the Tower later okay?"

"Yes, Mama." And with that, he swung out of the window and started patrol.

Timeskip

"No! Clint, no! Give me back that stupid candy cane!"

Clint, however, did not drop the candy cane, instead, the moment he saw Peter (not in costume, nor does he know Peter is Spider-man) walk through the elevator, he shoves that stupid candy cane in Peter mouth.

"Guard it with your life, Kid! You Mom's out to get me!" Clint shouted as he jumped into the vent and away from the angry Russian. 

Natasha, instead of running after Clint like everyone expected her to do, ran wide eyed to her son, practically pulling that peppermint treat out of his mouth and throw it across the room, as she tries to hug her son.

Peter, on the other hand, decided it was best for him to hiss at Natasha, back up onto the wall and snuggle into the corner, away from the foul stench of the peppermint, at least for Peter it was.The other Avengers stared wide eyed at the Teen, silent in shock as they finally uncover the identity of the young webslinger. 

"Y-you're Spider-man?!" 

Stark didn't get an answer though, as the Peter was till hissing, trying to get away from Natasha who still had the peppermint smell on her fingers.

"P-p-please go w-wash your hands f-first, Mama. It r-really smells..." He managed to whimper out and Natasha immediately rushed to the bathroom.

And now that the coast is clear, Clint finally popped out of the vent, looking around, eyes landing on Peter next to him.The archer fell from the vent with a very manly scream, which drew the attention of the protective Mom who came running out immediately.

Her eyes landed on Clint, who began shaking in fear.

"Birdbrain, I think you should run..."

"Yeah, good idea Tic Tac."

And out the window he went. 

He shot a grappling hook and landed on the next rooftop and disappeared into the night.

"Better?" Nat asked her son who cautiously crept down.

The boy nodded and began snuggling to his Mama, falling asleep soon after.

Timeskip

"Hey Pete! The hotdog's ready! What do you want on your hotdog?" 

"Just Ketchup, Uncle Steve! Thank you!" He gleefully leapt from his seat at the dinning table and rush to the kitchen to retrieve his hotdog.

"Only ketchup? Don't be a pussy, add some mustard to it! Or are you scared of a little mustard?" Sam sent a mocking smirk to Peter who glared at him.

He grunted and added a whole lot of mustard to his hotdog, earning a satisfied grin from the Falcon.

"Peter don't-"

But before Nat could finish her sentence, Peter already took one big bite, mustard covering all over his face.

Peter's eyes widen in a blink of an eye, spat the hotdog out as he quickly reached out for some tissues, and began rubbing furiously at the mustard.

"What, kid? Too spicy for ya?" Sam laughed but nobody joined him, too afraid of the angry Russian looming over him with a threatening glare.

"BITCH-" "Language!" "-YOU KNOW MY SON IS PART SPIDER AND YOU MADE HIM EAT MUSTARD?!!!"

Sam quickly snapped out of his laughing session and jumped out of the window similar to Clint, called his suit who picked him up before he became a human patty.

"Here, drink some water."

"Thank you, Mama."

Timeskip

"TELL ME WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO RUB VINIGAR ALL OVER MY SON'S ROOM?! HE WOKE UP AND PASSED OUT RIGHT AWAY! HE'S IN THE MED BAY NOW BECAUSE OF ONE OF YOU STUPID FUCKER!" Nat roared as she entered the living room, fire in her eyes.

The culprit, AKA Stark, AKA Tiny Stank immediately ran out of the room, jumping out the window, calling for his suit, dodging a knife aimed for his head, and fled the country even for just a day.

"For a genius billionaire, you really are stupid, Tones." Rhodey mumbled sadly and drank his coffee.

"I'm going to the med bay; you all better not try any stupid tricks on Peter." Nat threatened and made her way down to meet Bruce at the Med Bay.

Timeskip

"Hey Kid! I made pie! You want to try some?"

"Of course, Uncle Bucky!" The boy answers enthusiastically and took a big bite out of the pie.

"It's not lemon pie, is it?" Nat asked as she glared at the ex-assassin.

Bucky gulped and shook his head furiously.

"Good." Accompanied with a sickly-sweet grin.

"Wow, this apple pie is amazing Uncle Bucky! Can I take some to school?"

  Timeskip

"Let's prank Pe-"

"NO!" All of them shouted at once and Natasha smiled pleasingly. 

Just then, Peter walked into the room and a bucket of red and blue paint landed on his head.

"Oops?" 

"You're fucking dead!"

And not even Captain America dared say a "Language!" as they all began praying for the soon to be dead man.

Timeskip

Peter was out patrolling like he always was, until one of the many clones of the Jackal, stabbed him near the heart. He quickly webbed the clone up, before passing out from the amount of blood that was pouring out of his small frame.

 He quickly webbed the clone up, before passing out from the amount of blood that was pouring out of his small frame

"Boss? Peter is unconscious after getting stabbed near the heart. Shall I call the suit here?"

Nat looked up immediately, nodding furiously as she too, suited up and headed to Peter's location with Tony.

The minute she obtained the information that it was one of the Jackal clones who hurt her son, she immediately set out to kill all the Jackals out there.

And it became a known fact that Spider-man's Mama is Black Widow, and the villains knew better than to do anything to him unless they had a death wish.

-23 May, 2020