DC x Marvel Crossover (Pt. 1)

Peter's POV

I'm still standing on the same rooftop like every day. The activities are the same like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

Nothing out of the regular really happens.

Well, until a bright light flashes in the ally way below.

"Goddammit, Barry! You messed up the timeline, again!!"

"Hey! It's not my fault we were trying to catch Red Death!"

"You two, stop it. We should be trying to find a way back to our normal selves."

I swung onto a rooftop and peered down.

There were three silhouettes clad in spandex.

One was wearing a red spandex with a yellow lightning symbol on the chest.

The other was wearing a green hood, kinda like Robin Hood. The guy was also equipped with a bow and he had a blonde goatee.

The last one was a woman in blue and red dress-like clothes. There was a bright red 'S' on her chest. She had blonde hair that went down to her shoulder, if not a bit longer.

"Guys, someone's here."

"Yeah, figure in red on the rooftop. He's looking at us." The woman said...but it was a man voice?

The woman's eyes glowed light blue.

My eyes widen as I scurried away.

I shot a web to the nearest building and prepared to swing away.

However, I didn't get very far.

The woman who seemed to have superspeed ran and cut me off me web. But before I could hit the floor, the guy in the red spandex ran and caught me.

"Hey hey, look here, man. We're the good guys. Do you know where STAR LABS is? My friend here," The arrow guy pointed at the guy with a lightning bolt on the chest. "as you can tell, is a speedster. And he messed with the timeline again. And you're probably wondering why we sound like this." I just nodded. "Well it's his fault." He motioned towards the red guy.

I shook my head. "Well, hi! My name is Peter Parker and I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman! Nice to meet you! I'm sorry but we don't have a STAR LABS here." I said after inspecting them and took my mask off.

"My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash." The woman said. "But my body is that one." And he pointed at the red suit. So, the guy controlling that body took the cowl off.

"My name is Oliver Queen. After 5 years in hell, I have returned home with only one goal, to save my city. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to become someone else. I had to become something else and I had to become the Green Arrow." The now unmasked 'Flash' said. "And that's my real body" he pointed at the green suit.

The woman controlling that body pulled the hood off.

"Hi! I'm Kara Danvers. When I was a child, my planet, Krypton, was dying. I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. But my pod got knocked off-course, and by the time I got here, my cousin had already grown up and become... Superman. And so, I hid my powers, until recently when an accident forced me to reveal myself to the world. To most people, I am an assistant at CatCo Worldwide Media. But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the D.E.O. to protect my city from alien life and anyone else that means to cause it harm. I am Supergirl. You probably know which one is my body." And she let out a giggle.