letter seven!

seven | 8th december 1999

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

Dear Edith,

You asked me if I wanted to go on a second 'proper' date with you. Of course I said yes, our weekly meetings are becoming the main reason I get out of bed in the morning. It's strange just a few months ago I felt as if everything had gone wrong for me, but it's now upon closer inspection that those months of turmoil led me to you.

Hermione always says that everything happens for a reason, which is quite an odd comment for someone who thinks so logically, but in essence she's right. If it wasn't for Ginny, I wouldn't have you.

Whenever you're around I get a strange fluttery feeling in my chest. It's strange; I never got that feeling when I was with Ginny. Maybe she was right; we didn't have love, we had a mutual dependency. I can no longer blame her for how things ended, it's with her 'someone else' that I see a proper spark in her eyes, but that's okay because you bring a light to my life too.

You understand me perfectly, and I feel like when I'm around you I can be myself, without having to act like the Boy Who Lived. When I'm with you I don't have to be anyone but myself. I can be just Harry.

Thank you for not giving up on me.

Harry xxx

edited 18/10/2020
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈