letter fifteen!

fifteen | 18th february 2000

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

     Dear Edith,

    I finally met your parents. Your dad is bloody terrifying; the first thing he told me was that he has a shotgun license. Remind me to never hurt you. Not that I would ever willingly break your heart, that would probably break mine too. But you know what a clumsy person I am; just please tell me if I ever overstep your boundaries. I want you to know that I respect you just as much as I love you.

     Your mum on the other hand, was nowhere near as scary, the woman was so lovely to me. She said I was too skinny and needed fattening up, and then forced almost an entire bowl of her supposed 'world famous' strawberry trifle down my throat. I must admit that it was pretty delicious.

     As our relationship continues to progress, i can't help but imagine what our lives will be like even further into the future. It seems that you're just as serious about this as I am; why else would you take me to meet your parents? But for now I won't voice my dreams aloud, I fear that if I do, I'll jinx it all and everything will go to the dogs.

     Speaking of dogs, I've bought your birthday present! The big day is in just under two weeks. I can't wait to share the day with you, and for you to open your gift, I really hope you like it.

     Happy early birthday!

     Harry xxx

edited 18/10/2020
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈