12. She makes me an offer too

We sat around the tennis table for hours.

"That won't work. We need to know more about her powers. If we know what her weaknesses are, we could come up with a better plan. Because right now we are getting nowhere." I say after our twelfth plan.

"I still don't know why you are making such decisions in our camp." Clarise says.

"Well so far all the plans would fail. And if we don't find out how to stop her. She will get too powerful. She'll have allies. And we all die." I say.

The others at the table start arguing with each other.

"Let's just take a break." Chiron interrupts.

"I wish Percy was here.." Someone says. I look up Connor says. "He would know what to do.."
Travis sitting next to him nods.

I stand up and walk away. I need some air.

When I walk into the mess hall I see a huge crowd. When I close in I see Beckendorf, Selina, Bianca and Zoë all without hood.
I am not very surprised.

They are telling stories about our battles.

"Everyone was down. And then Alpha and Omega charged at an army alone. They were up against a thousand soldiers. And-" Beckendorf stops talking as he sees me.

"It's alright Forge. It was a great battle." I say smiling. He smiles and continues.

Hazel, Frank, Jason and Piper are also listening to Leo who is talking and pointing at Beckendorf from time to time.

Luke comes walking towards me.
"How'd go?" He asks quietly.

"Not good. We need more intell about Nyx. We need to know her weaknesses. And they still don't fully trust me." I say tiredly.

"You should tell them. Once they know-" but Luke stops when he hears people behind us.

"Tell us what?" Annabeth asks suspiciously.

"Not important right now." I say.

"Annabeth, cut him some slag. He is not the enemy. We have to work-" nico says. But he stops abruptly when he sees her.

He takes a step back. His eyes widen with disbelief.

"Bianca?" He whispers.
Bianca looks over and smiles. Her eyes start to fill with tears of joy.

"Nico!" She says. And she runs towards him and crashes in his arms.

"Bianca? Is it you?" Nico asks holding his sister tight. Tears flow down his face.

"It's me Neeks. I missed you so much!" Bianca says.
They hug for a long moment. When they break apart they look at each other. They start talking.

"I'm going to catch up with my baby brother." She says to me.

"Of course. Take your time." I tell her.

They walk outside.
And that leaves only Luke and me with a hood on. Chiron stands next to us.

"Chiron this is Alpha. My second in command."

"It's a pleasure. I suppose you won't be telling us who you are either." He asks. Campers look at him. Wondering what he will do.

"I don't think it would be such a great idea."
Luke says.

"Why?" Chiron asks.

"I did some unforgivable things. I don't think you would trust me around anymore." He says.

"What do you mean? You know these campers?" Chiron asks.

"The old timers. Yes." Luke says.

"It's fine if you don't want to. But if I may ask. Did you pass away before you started serving Chaos?" He asks.