Sonic x Sick!Reader

Out for a cold.

Y/N was tending around the garden they had in the forest, they had been working so hard all day after they finished all their homework from home schooling. Y/N was a hard worker, but they do tend to over do it at times and now is no different. As they worked they started to feel warmer which is odd since it was somewhat cold out that it being fall, but they ignored it and went on. There was a voice hear from behind them, "Hey there Y/N, whatca doing?" A male voice was heard from behind them. You quickly turned around and saw sonic but more of a blur, felt a sharp pain in your head as you grabbed your head with a grunt. "Woah there! You okay?!" Sonic grabbed you shoulder and held you steady, you nodded and also shook your head to get rid of the blur but it wasn't working, if anything making it worse.

"Hello, Sonic. Why are you here so late?" It was like 6pm, "It's 6pm Y/N it's not that late. Come back to me when it's like 9 or 11." He laughed. "But seriously what's wrong? Your sweating a lot you know and I can feel you shaking." He was right, so that's what that was, you thought there was an earthquake or something. "I'm fine, just working hard in the garden you know." You smiled. He wasn't so sure tho. You turned back around to finish something when you felt someones hand on your arm and a hand slowly brushes your forehead. "Your not okay! Your burning up!" He yelled and turned you back around. You wiped sweat off and waved a hand at him and dismissal. "It's just the heat and working so hard am fine." You say chuckling lightly, he shook his head. "It's cold out here and may I remind you that it's FALL right now." He groaned when you tried to bat away from him. "No! Sonic am fine!" You push and he pulls "No you're not! that's it!" He picked you up and ran with you back to your house. You and him now in your home he held you. "Sorry you were being stubborn." Just as you were about to say something you fell/jumped yourself to the floor and threw up. He winced and rubbed your back. "I'm sorry, should have not done that when your so sick." He said sympathetically. "I am not *ugh!*" after a bit you stop and things were cleaned up. He picked you up and laid you down.

"I'll get some stomach meds for you. Wait, you should have cold medicine first. I'll get you tea for your stomach then." He walked out of the room. You sat there for a bit and then heard Sonic walk back in the room, "Can you sit up for me?" I nod and sit up only to fall back down. He gave me a sympathetic smile and lifted me up while putting pillows behind my back. "I'll feed it to you so you don't have to over do it." He said putting the spoon to your face. "I'm not a baby Sonic." You said pouting, he grunts and pushes in your mouth away. "Don't care, today you are since you can't care for yourself properly." You sigh knowing that he was mad but you really didn't think it was a big deal but he was just trying to help. After eating he laid you back down and he got up to move and walk out but you quickly grabbed him. "Y/N?" He asked. "Don't leave me please...." You say quietly, he smiled sadly and frowned a bit after. "I'm not leaving you.....ever okay?" A nod but you pull him down with you. "Sleep here with me." You say softly as you fall into sleep. "I-I can't sleep here!! With you!" He yelled but you had already passed out. He sighed and got under the covers best he could, you had an iron grip on him and he wasn't moving anytime soon. "Goodnight, Y/N." He fell asleep soon after.

After you being sick, Sonic made it a habit to come see you everyday and stay for hours watching you work and tend to things, he would even help after constant nagging, but it was nice to have help and the company of someone. Especially if it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
So this was a bit overdo and am sorry I lost it after making so many Leo x Readers.....but here is a update to make up for that and there was one I was working on before his but again lost interest but I'll pick it up after I remember the plot to it. Enjoy ♡♢♡

Stories by - rpghorror-san.