Shadow x Reader

It had been like any other day as I walked up the hill to my home were I was away from most of the others, today I had a fight with Sonic. He said that a girl shouldn't be so reckless and I blew up at him and we started to fight the only reason we broke off was when Tails and Amy stepped in to make sure we didn't end up fighting each other. So here I am sad and angry while walking to my house on a hill. I wasn't looking where I was going on fell off the ledge, I quickly grabbed at it and held on for dear life. I called out and called out as my hair blew in the wind and blinded me for a few mins, I wasn't going to die here today no sir am not! I tried to lift myself and got my foot up but I slipped and almost fell off again, but then someone grabbed my hand before I let go and I gasped seeing the hand, furry and black...Shadow! "Shadow!?" he grunts as he lifted you up. "Dumb girl you are to have yourself almost fall to your death." He let go as soon as you pulled yourself up to sit far away from said ledge. I turned red in the face, "Dumb Girl! I am not dumb and my name isn't girl its Y/N thank you very much. Ugh what is with you men today!" I crossed my arms. "I am saying you need to look more around you instead of the silly head of yours, it will cost you your life one day." He rolled his eyes. "And don't you men me, am not the one who yelled at you earlier so don't put me in the same group as that faker." He crossed his arms with a huff. "Wait how did...you know about what happened with Sonic?" He flinched, "Nothing I just....heard about it." He turned around as to walk away. "No No No, Shadow! You were watching me weren't you. I saw you earlier that day when I was fighting off eggman's robots. You followed me!" I yelled. "And what if I did?! you can't stop me from doing anything am the ultimate life form so leave me alone." He walked away and I grabbed his arm and he fell into my lap and he blushed so brightly I had to bite my cheek as to not laugh. "No I can't but you know its a bit creepy or a lot creepy to follow a girl, Also why would you even follow me in the first place." He didn't look at me instead he looked ahead and growls, I grabbed one of his ears and pulled not hard or anything but enough to make me yelp, "Hey you dumb girl let go!" "Not until you tell me why you followed me!" "Because I wanted to make sure you didn't do something dumb like what happened right now you dumb girl!" He yelled and tried to break away but I pulled a bit more and he stopped. "What you what to say that I care about you? That I don't want you to get hurt? That would be soft and...ugh just let me go!" "Its okay to care about people, it doesn't make you weak. I wouldn't want you to get hurt either." I said hugging him he wiggled and I could see red on his ears as he did not look at me. "You human's are so.....odd." I laughed and he groaned, "And you hedgehogs are odd and silly too." I giggled and petted his head and he moved wiggling to get free. "I'm not a pet or dog unhand me now!" He blushed. "And cute that you are." I kissed his head and he stopped his face deep red as he passed out on my lap where I held him. "Shadow? Shadow!! Wake up please! oh dear guess I went to far......" I laughed and toke him home with me. We have  lot to talk about later...but for now I just wanna enjoy this moment.

I am sorry for the lack of stories lately I've been busy with art and taking breaks and such but I am working on all the stories as fast as I can!