Sonic x Reader

Sonic had been running for hours, he was upset with Tails again. Living with the little guy was fun...but not when he got in his moods when he was working on something. So Sonic was here in the middle of the woods lost. "Oh great where the heck am I?" He groaned out as he searched around the woods for any type of way out. He walked a bit more to see a house at the end of the tree line and it was a better good size home and was kind of tall. Old melted snow was on the home with fresh new flowers and greens all over since Spring had just started not to long ago.

Sonic slowly walked to the door knocking, hoping someone would come. "Hello! I'm friendly. I'm uh, kind of lost and need help finding my way home!" He somewhat yelled, he looked around and felt the doornob, it was open...? That's not safe...like at all. "I'm coming in! Don't attack or anything!" He looked around the house, the living room was empty. Video games and movies were everywhere on the floor as if someone had just left them all there. Next his went in the kitchen, food on the table but like bread and fruit mostly. No one again. Bedroom and bathroom next to each other, No sound in the bathroom so no go. The room was the last place, he walked in and looked around again and still no one around. Geez yeah he shouldn;t be in here at all since no one was home but he didn't have much choice. Maybe the person was hurt or worse. He saw a photo at the desk, it was a young person at least 24, (H/L) (H/C) hair and stunning (E/C) eyes. He blushed a bit at the stunning part. Sudden he hear a whack sound a loud one and he saw black as he hit the floor.

He woke up not to long later, on the couch and ice pack on head. He sat up and winced holding his head. "What are you doing looking through people's houses when their not here?" A soft voice laced a bit with anger called out to his left side. He looked over and saw the person in the photo looking very closely at him, those eye right in front of him. He blushed at how bright and colorful they were. He backed up on the top of the couch. "Woah Woah hold on there! You are gonna-!" Sonic fell behind the couch with a loud yelp and soon a groan. "Are you okay?" They leaned over the side of the couch and looked at Sonic. "Haha yeah, no worries. Oh and by the way, I knocked first and no one came and may I say never leave the door unlocked." He covered his eyes and got up a bit leaning on the wall. "Oh yeah I was in the backyard. I don't hear very well in general, so it worse when am back there. But why come in?" They say softly again. Man their voice is so cute goddamnit! "Well, I thought of the worse case and came in to see if someone was hurt or..." He shut up, not wanting to say anymore. "Ahh I see, sorry I guess." They looked away and got up pulling Sonic up and back on the couch they were strong who ever they were. "Y/N." He hand his arms on their elbows. "What?" "Y/N. And your name is?" They asked. "Oh uh Sonic. Nice to meet ya Y/N!" He held his hand out. They toke a bit but shook it back softly. Man this person was a very soft person and so was their hand. "You sure are soft when you do things." He said out loud, Y/N did a double take "Huh?" Dumbstruck that was the word. "You act like am glass or something, you are still holding me even though am safely on the couch." Y/N blushed and quickly let go. Backing up into the large old tv and held their heart a bit. "Uhh! Sorry!" They stuttered out. "Woah easy there I did mean to freak you out!" Sonic said hurry like. "Are you okay. Like really?" He asked they still had their hand on their chest. "Yes, nevermind uh please leave when your better am just gonna go." They left to the door, and Sonic quickly ran and grabbed their hand. "Hey wait hold on! I can't leave am lost! I don't even know where I am, That is the reason I came and knocked you know." He said and Y/N stopped and did even turn around to look at Sonic. "Hey, Look just tell me where to go and I'll leave okay. I didn't mean to upset you or walk in like this." Y/N did turned back that time and they look sad, really sad. "Sorry, am not use to people being around me. I've been alone here for so long, am not good with people." They repicked up Sonic and put him back on the couch. Sonic looked back up at them. "Oh I see, It's okay if your not good with people. But you've been nothing but nice to me since I got here. Well you hit me with a frying pan but hey I get it." He laughed. Y/N touched the back of his head and rubbed soft circles on the tender spot. He blushed bright red at that and their eyes are looking at him again but somewhat distant. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you to bad?" They asked softly. "Y-Yeah..am okay! Really, am strong and I save people daily so am use to a wound here and there no big deal!" They frowned, "That's not funny." They sat back on the floor. "You look like her, bigger, I miss her." Sonic wide eyed at the person. "What who?" "Nessa, She was like you...She was like a little sister, She was badly hurt when I found her and I toke her in and cared for her. She was the only one who wasn't scared of me. Most hated me." He frowned, so that's why they are being so gentle. They think Sonic will break, He understood why they were alone. Not many of the people liked Humans very much not many of them where around and if they were they were in their own homemade town away from us. They must have been sad all this time and scared of others in a sense. 

"You must have be so alone out here on your own. Nessa? Must have been nice to have, a important person." He smiled. "Been 4 years now since she passed, was to hurt to make it. I tried my best for the two years she was alive. I miss having someone around, but maybe it better to be alone." Sonic gasp. "No don't think that way! No one should ever be alone!" He yelled and Y/N jumped. He frowned. "Sorry! But I mean it. If you want a friend, I can be your friend and even come around if you like! And if your up for it my friends would like to meet you someday! They don't care what you are." He smiled so wide. Y/N looked shocked but then they laughed. "You are an odd one Sonic, But I liked that." They smiled. He blushed even that smile could kill. "Haha Thanks! So what do you say? Friends?" He held his hand out again. "Friends." They shook it again.

It been four years since then, Sonic would come around everyday in midday and see Y/N, they would be in the backyard tending to plants and fruits. They smiled so brightly and their eyes would shine, One day about two years later, he confessed his feeling for them and they confessed back. Since then if it was even possible, Y/n was even more gentle and would carry Sonic all over which he would blush everytime, they kissed often and Sonic was so overjoyed by the smile it bring them and the nights they shared with sweet words and love. Sonic was so very much in love, he was always caught staring at their eyes and they would laugh and get much closer for him to see better. Y/N even meet his friends and came out of their shell more. Y/N was a lonely person, soft spoken and kind but he loved all of them. He is so happy he got lost that day and found that house in the woods. He is glad a pan hit him in the head, he would always remember that day when he found them, the love of his life. "Sonic? You wanna help me with the plants? My hands are full with picking." They said softly and turned to Sonic. "Sure!" He picked up the potted plants. "What were you thinking about sweetheart?" They asked looking up from their work. "Just thinking about the day I meet you and how much I love you!" He laughed and started planting. Y/N blushed eye wide, Sonic didn't see. They looked down and got up Sonic looked up as he saw them kneel down. "What's up Y/N-!" They kissed him sweetly, shocked at first but slowly kissed first wrapping his arms around their neck, Y/N held his back gently as they leaned him back. They soon pulled back and whispered in his ear. "You can't just say that out of nowhere sweetie, your trying to kill me aren't you." He smiled and kissed them again. "No but hey am just being honest, I thought Lovers did that?" He said. They smiled. "They do, Thanks Sonic...really...you saved me that day oddly enough." They laughed at the light punch Sonic gave them on their arm, "What are you calling odd?!" He yelled. "Well no sane person walks into someones house and looks around in every room, You are a creepy hedgehog." They laughed again and another soft punch. "I knocked!" He yelled and wiggled away, pouting. "Haha yes you did hun, yes you did." He got a lot of little kisses and hugs for that. Sonic could only hold on and enjoy the love he was shown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its been awhile since I made a Sonic fic but am into mostly tmnt. but I will try to make more fics of other things I like. am in the middle of a trigun fic too. Also sorry for the lovely dovey stuff at the end. its been a while since I wrote one so I wanted to write one again. I was watching Monninvalley and thought their house was so nice looking and that's what made this fic setting. Hope you enjoy. 

Stories by MushroomFiction.