The Magic Shop

What could make a highschool student happy?

No doubt the answer was graduating, but getting to spend time outside of the country as a gift from his friends made Jungkook even more happier. It was the perfect gift.

Not only was Jungkook excited but everyone else was more than hyped too to get their long awaited rest from work and studying so Berlin was surely the place for that, it's a beautiful city to restore their energy in.

Tickets for the flight and apartment rent for two weeks didn't cost too much, nothing was hard but what tired the boys was the long 14 hours and half minutes to finally reach their far destination away from home so after getting to fill their stomach with the instant noodles they brought with them, everyone went straight to sleep, leaving the showering part for the morning.

___

"Come on, what's taking you so long Kook?" Namjoon knocked on the door of the bathroom they all shared.

"Give me a second! I'm putting on my clothes"

"You never learn Joon-ah. We all know kookie-ah takes the longest in the shower" Seokjin sighed as he styled his black hair to his liking.

"You should've woken me up earlier" The English teacher, Namjoon spoke as if he's speaking with one of his students who didn't do their homework.

Seokjin rolled his eyes "Tae-ah" He turned to the younger who was still looking at the city through the window and taking pictures ever since he finished drying his hair "Tell him that I did try waking him up. You saw me"

"He tried to wake you up" The second youngest said nonchalantly.

"See! He's a witness"

Namjoon sighed, still not believing Seokjin.

Jungkook ended the conversation by opening the door and stepping out as if he didn't just take almost one whole hour to shower.

"You know you could've went to the other bathroom"

"There's another one?" The confused look on Namjoon's face had Seokjin turning his head away as if he didn't know before laughing. He had always enjoyed annoying the others.

___

When everyone was done and ready, they went out to have breakfast or rather lunch since they were pretty late to call it a breakfast.

Teahyung and Hoseok did their research on the city beforehand so finding a place to eat wasn't so hard. They sat at a restaurant with a beautiful view and as recommend on some website on Google, they tried the Doner Kebab and weren't disappointed a bit, it was perfect and gave them the needed energy.

When the seven young men finally stepped out of the restaurant with full stomachs after more than an hour, they decided to walk around the streets of the city to enjoy the weather and the view of different but beautiful buildings around them.

They had two long weeks to explore the city before going for another two weeks to Japan to continue their vacation there, so taking a walk in Berlin wasn't going to be a waste unless one of them goes back to Korea earlier but none of them had any business back at their home so that was unlikely to happen.

The group of young men entered lots of different shops, some were small and some were big but none of the boys bought anything, they were just looking for now and writing down whatever they might come back to get later if they don't find anything better to bring back home.

Something Berlin had was the popular Water Taxi which the boys wanted to try so to head to their next destination, they decided to accomplish their goal and ride it. Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin waved and said "Hello!" to every person on the boats that passed by them while the others pretended they don't know them out of embarrassment. This happened again on their way back, making Seokjin and the others look as if they were were still kids.