Emotions

The reactions were different. When Hoseok's cries were heard, Namjoon came and then Yoongi shortly after.

They were all startled at first, leaving them speechless and bewildered. However no one approached Seokjin to hug him like Hoseok was still doing even though deep down, they wanted to do just that but the shock was greater than their wants.

Yoongi who felt himself start to panic left the room a few seconds after what he witnessed. He felt as though he was going insane or mentally ill to see a dead person magically come back to life.

Tears were still streaming down Yoongi's face. However, he wasn't sobbing nor was he crying loudly at all. He was in a state of shock where it looked as if he was left in Antarctica to tremble and mentally take a break by freezing.

On the other hand, Namjoon felt a rush of anger start to take over him.

"W-what type of fuckiery is this?" The tremble in his voice was hard to miss.

"This.." He gestured with his head to the blood on the floor where everything happened without breaking eye contact with Seokjin who still had Hoseok on him "Was this one of your damn pranks too?!" Despite the anger in his voice, Namjoon couldn't stop his tears from falling or his lips from trembling. He couldn't even think straight anymore.

Namjoon's voice was getting higher "Was it?!" He demanded to know "Tell me!" He screamed, making Seokjin who looked down and Hoseok flinch at his tone.

Seokjin was yet to get his hands off his ears and was trying his best to control his tail to keep it behind his back where no one could see. When Hoseok finally broke the hug hesitantly and looked back at Namjoon with scared and sad eyes, Seokjin wasted no time in sticking his back to the wall behind. He had no idea about how he was going to get out of this without revealing his secret. A miracle needed to happen.

"Speak hyung damn it just fucking say something! Answer the goddamn question!" Namjoon approached Seokjin even more and held his shirt's collar with both hands "Why won't you say something?!" He screamed at the older's face right at the moment when Jimin and Teahyung behind him stepped in front of the door after hearing all of the screaming, thinking that Namjoon lost control and was fighting with one of the others only to be greeted by another sight that had their eyes widen.

A hiccup left Taehyung as he covered his eyes in Jimin's shoulder and held him close with his trembling hands. He didn't want to look and get his hopes up only lose it later.

"H-how?" Jimin's body felt as thought it was on the verge of shutting down from all of the overwhelming emotions, he had to lean on the door frame to support himself up on his legs before he placed his hand on his mouth as sobs started to rack his body.

Seokjin couldn't look at Namjoon or anyone else. He hanged his head slightly down and closed his eyes for the tear which was clouding his vision to slip down his cheek. His throat began to feel tight as the spirit next to him started to speak words he didn't want to hear. He didn't need encouragement for these things.

"Vampires don't run. This is your fate, just face it and tell them the truth instead of breaking them even more. You're the one who took the risk of getting close to humans so you should endure the consequences, especially if you trust these kids or claim to be their friend. The look you have now is only making you look like a disgrace honestly. So miserable and distasteful"  Edward scoffed "I didn't know vampires were mentally so weak. I guess you only know to suck people's blood to death" His words were spoken so nonchalantly that it looked as if the spirit was looking down on Seokjin who internally froze.

Seokjin bit down on the insides of his cheek as irritation started to replace his other feelings and wash over his sadness.

Vampires were proud beings, they never accepted insults and always felt superior to the other beings so it was no wonder that Seokjin would get angry at Edward's words, especially with the changes which happened to him and his new emotions which he was yet to learn how to control so right now, it was rather like he was having mood swings.