A New Me

It's been six hours since Seokjin locked himself in the room. He wouldn't answer the calls from his friends nor would he speak to Edward who kept on trying to speak to him every now and then. He was in his own mind. Thinking and thinking of what happened, what he felt and what he was going to do. He hated that he cried so shamefully like that but had to admit that he did feel emotionally slightly better.

Calming down really was the thing Seokjin needed to actually think and pull himself together. He really did feel like a kid back there and it was the first time he could ever describe himself as that for even when he was still actually growing up and had a smaller body, he never cried or got too emotional after the scoldings which happened ever so rarely since he never used to break any rules his family ordered him to obey.

He used to be called the perfect kid.

Seokjin never got emotional for anyone's death throughout his life for none of his family members could even die but it isn't as if he never experienced misery or bad luck before but actually that he never cared much or that his feelings were never that strong about something. Seokjin never felt that anything mattered in the world until he learned from his six friends that even he could feel love and understood what that word even meant for he's been hearing it a lot ever since he decided to get close to humans twelve years ago but never got to actually understand the feelings or meaning it held.

After clearing the blood off his body with wipes and changing his clothes, Seokjin sat there on his bed to think properly about the whole thing and he's been doing that ever since he was left alone.

First, he thought about the chances of him still being a vampire. Red eyes always belonged to vampires so what he saw on the mirror was supposed to be his true self or at least that's what he believed. He remembered how the sun only hurt him instead of actually burning him to ash right on spot since unlike vampires, a werewolf should be able to get out in the sun without a problem and that's what he thought but turns out this doesn't apply to him too.

For Seokjin, these two little things were good signs, all that he needed to do now was to confirm that he could actually still kind of work as a vampire.

Seokjin sighed as he mentally prepared himself for his next test. He jumped off the bed and gulped down as he looked at the mirror directly before letting the power of his mind to take control and bring his fangs out fully after allowing his body and the body mirror to slightly levitate off the floor, checking if his only ability was still with him or not.

"What a scare" He sighed again but it was only out of relief this time. Just the fact the he could still control his fangs and feel them so strong just like before had Seokjin smiling. He didn't lose himself and what he was still proud of being despite one of his reasons to approach humans was to feel like one since his father claimed that he's a human and vampire hybrid even though the other part of himself was as good as nonexistent since it never showed.

Ignoring the judging stares from the spirit sitting on the ground, Seokjin continued to stare at himself before walking back to his bed a few seconds later to now think about his next problem which was the hairy wolf ears he's also been looking at on the mirror or rather him being a werewolf as a whole.

He didn't know what to do. There was no way he could just cut off his ears or tail and say that the problem is solved. Seokjin knew that he needed someone who uses magic or some kind of supernatural abilities to fix him and there was no way he would go ask that old woman and her granddaughter for help.

For the umpteenth time that day, Seokjin sighed. He picked up his phone and dialed the number he remembers by memory.

The line rang and rang and no one answered, making Seokjin think that maybe he dailed the wrong number but just right then, the call was answered.