Not Seokjin

"So there is really nothing we can do other than wait?" Jimin spoke as tears threatened to fall from his chocolate colored eyes.

They've been talking and talking but every time they would come to the conclusion that there is nothing to do at all about what happened with Seokjin and that even though they were trying to know about him more, it felt as if they were back to the day they found out about his true nature, clueless and confused with a thread that lead to nowhere

Jimin's words were painful to hear, it was what no one wanted to say or admit.

"No. There is gotta be something....What if he doesn't come back? You saw how that shit of a father treated him. What if he's killed for breaking the rules they have? No no, I can't just leave hyung alone with that....that-" Monster is what Jungkook would have finished his sentence with but to say that would make it sound as if Seokjin was no better since he's his son and from his kind.

"There is got to be some clue in his belongings." With that, Jungkook stood up and at once, walked into the hallway before anyone can hold him in place. He ignored the voices of the others as he opened Seokjin's shared room and walked in to his closet.

Jungkook kept on ignoring his friends as he searched "There is got to be something." He repeated in hope that his words would be true.

No one just goes into the other's belongings without permission, especially Seokjin's and yoongi's, the two oldest always liked their things neat and for their privacy to be respected but for now, Jungkook and Hoseok who was just as desperate ignored everything and searched as if their lives and Seokjin's depended on that. The others watched with shattering hearts, finally just letting the two search without telling them to stop or holding them back because deep down, they were all hoping that the two would actually find something.

The youngest searched each drawer one by one with the hope leaving him slowly as he found nothing. He pulled the handle of the last drawer. However, it didn't open. He pulled at it many times but it was locked. Jungkook looked at Yoongi who is Seokjin's roommate.

"Was this always closed? Hyung do you know where the key is? There might be something important for us in here." The maknae spoke in a rush which made him stutter on his words as though he was afraid or running away from someone.

The room went silent as everyone looked at Yoongi who had his arms hugging his stomach. He sighed, lifting his eyes off the floor as he did so "I...don't think I ever saw that drawer open but..I saw him locking it once...He kept the key in his hand...I'm not sure where he placed it cause it wasn't my business. I didn't care about what he hid" He squinted his eyes as he tried to remember that part of his life more clearly "When he sat on the bed, I turned around for a moment but I don't remember him having anything in his hands by then and we just continued to speak..." Yoongi didn't know if he was missing a part or two but he said what he could currently remember.

As soon as Yoongi was done speaking, Jungkook was already lifting the covers of Seokjin's bed. He stripped the mattress of anything covering it, touched every place in searching for a hidden spot or anything at all before lifting it up off the wooden bed to again, find nothing.

Jungkook thought about the possibility that maybe Seokjin sent the key flying to somewhere else in the room while Yoongi wasn't looking but he had searched every part of the room he could and found nothing. The maknae knelt down to the floor and looked down at the empty space under Seokjin's bed before letting his hand travel to the edges on the inside with the hope leaving him. His hand was blindly touching the smooth surface when it came in contact with something sticking out, his heart jumped as his hand touched a really small box like object before his finger went to the open part of it on the side and touched the small object he's been looking for.