𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

lowercase intended

The get down part i & ii.
May the legacy of this show live on.

as an adolescence you never really know where life will lead you. looking back in life, the things that mattered most as kids probably no longer serve a purpose in our minds. what was the newest trend, where was the hottest party — what will become of the future. we dreamed big, bigger than our bodies, bigger than our parents could ever comprehend because they knew; they'd been there before. life has always been like a game that didn't play fair. you love and you lose. you grow up, you grow out. the people you once associated with, no longer keep you company.

•••

   june monore was a stranger, merely a forgiener to freedom. she like those who surrounded her had her own demons; her own problems within her personal life. she was anything but a wholesome angel — she swore like a sailor, spoke her mind & was seen as trouble to anyone but those closest to her. corrupt & misunderstood. her own mother abandoning her family as a child & her father dying before she even knew him had a lot to do with her reckless lifestyle; however regardless of all that — she broke the locks, but she wasn't alone.

THIS IS STORY OF A WILD FLOWER
THAT BLOOMED IN THE DARK

LOGAN BROWNING
as
JUNE MONROE

' you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine '

trying to understand mine '

»»————-  ————-««

tasha smith as iris jones
keith powers as carter jones
storm reid as maya lewis
trevor jackson as lorenzo thompson

»»————-  ————-««

WARNING : this book contains vulgar language, violence, drugs, sexual content, etc..