Just wanted to say

[ sorry:/ I came back to reread this and realized that it had about 20 grammatical errors that annoyed me so much I had to fix it. there are probably more but whatever. ]

Where Jungkook makes Taehyung so happy, but he just can't find the words or courage to tell him.

Jeongukk clutched a wettened paper towel, his side up against the front of the bathroom sink. He was leaned a little over the boy next to him, gently dabbing his face.

"stop moving..baby stop moving-" he held back a laugh as Taehyung giggled from beneath him.

The two made their way to the bathroom after he ate a piece of Jeongukks chocolate birthday cake and got it all over his face. Seokjin shook his head in disappointment and put his face down into the table. Although, Yoongi found the situation very funny and amusing.

The boy gently turned off the running water from the sink, finding it a little hard to focus on his specific task when Taehyung was looking so cute with cake on his cheeks.

And, Taehyung liked Jeongukk like this. So focused on him like he was the only thing on earth that mattered. It made him all flustered. It was too bad he was always too scared to do anything about it.

"Tae your face is all red..I must've cleaned a little too hard, I'm sorry." He chuckled, pointing it out. He kissed his cheek softly, as the brunette lifted his lips up into a grin as he gripped the boys shirt.

He smiled at his boyfriends oblivion, moving his head into his chest without losing the hold on his shirt.

Jungkook moved his arms around him, pulling him closer.

Reason number one for why he loved Jungkook; he took care of him.

-

"Jungkook can you put this up for me? I can't reach." Aki asked, fluttering her eyelashes dreamily at the boy as he ran his hand through this hair.

"yeah, sure." He answered, taking the winter ball poster from her hands.

Taehyung watched from afar. How did he get stuck sorting the posters into different categories and putting pieces of tape on the backs of them.

He watched as another girl approached him. He wasn't going to just let her brush her hand on his arm like that! Yes he was.

He looked back down at what he was supposed to be doing for winter ball club, ripping the tape a little harsher than one would usually.

"Jungkook you're so strong!" He heard another unknown person exclaim.

Sometimes he wished he could stick a sign on him that says "Taehyung is my boyfriend, leave me alone" right in the middle of his chest. Although, he wouldn't do that to Jungkook. That's a little excessive. Besides, everyone would ignore it anyway.

As he finished ripping another piece of tape aggressively, he heard a chair shuffle from beside him.

"taehyung-" the boy whined, sitting down.
"why wouldn't you save me?" He said.

Taehyung didn't even need to look up to know that it was Jungkook who was talking.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, ripping the tape.

"Come on baby, I was looking at you the entire time. Didn't you see my face?" He questioned, mimicking the way his eyes were widened as if they were sending out a desperate S.O.S.