22 | the red room

warning: uh i guess a lil kinky beginning and then some vivid descriptions of blood/gore lmao im trying to include more of these even tho yall already know how wild some of these chapters be getting are yall even surprised...anyways...

*play the song*

TWO MONTHS LATER

"I WANT TO FUCKING TEAR YOU APART

"I WANT TO FUCKING TEAR YOU APART." Roman growled into her ear as he tore off the rest of her clothes, his hands grasping her hips tightly.

"What are you waiting for?" She smirked as she held up his work tie with two fingers. They only had enough play time before Solara woke up from her nap. They may be parents, but their sex life was far from bland and boring.

His gaze darkened as he straddled her waist, moving her hands to above her head as he secured her to the headboard. She moaned as his mouth blazed a trail down from her neck, kissing the skin of her stomach, tracing the stretch marks on her hips and thighs with his tongue, softly nipping at the meat of her thighs teasingly. He lingered between her legs; he liked to make marks, deep purple and red, blood pooling just underneath the surface, so and tempting, he liked watching them fade back to her normal tan and doing it all over again.

His teeth felt heavy, wanting to sink into the flesh that he knew would give away as easily as butter. He could almost taste the sweet crimson nectar, wanting to drown himself in the blood. It wasn't until Rory yelped did Roman realize his teeth had nearly broke through the skin. He jumped back so quickly, Rory banged her head against the headboard.

"What the hell?" she glared, the top of her head and wrists throbbing in pain.

"I'm hungry." He blinked as if he hadn't realized he was indeed hungry until he voiced it out loud.

"Well you didn't finish the meal, so what do you expect?"

Roman gave her a hard look and got to his feet without caring to grab his discarded pants. He tossed the condom into the trash and walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer and withdrew a cigarette box, lighting the stick in the next second. He inhaled deeply until the nicotine smoke coated his throat, suffocating his thirst with the addicting toxins.

"Are you kidding me?" She was still tied to the headboard. and he was smoking a fucking cigarette. At least it wasn't a Juul-she'd move back in with her aunt if he started smoking a flash drive.

"Right." Roman sped over, untying her in a swift movement, holding the cigarette between his lips. The foul taste distracted him, kept his mind off of what he really wanted. Some dark part of him wanted to keep her tied up and helpless, easy to feed-he shook his head roughly as if physically remove the sickening thought from his mind. He was beginning to really hate what he had become.