LIFE

A/N: Hi!!! everyone hopefully you like this book Giving credit to (@favday13) for the cover plz vote and comment what you think!!!

" Wake up Maria " my mother told me in the morning. I woke up and got ready for school I put my uniform on did my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast once I was done I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I got outside so I can get in the car to go to school. As I got in the car a song came on it was a Prince Royce song I started singing all of a sudden I heard " Stop! you sound like the cat when she screamed" A mean comment came from my own mother mouth when I thought it was my sisters. she made me upset and I was quiet for the rest of the car ride once I got to school I went to the cafeteria where I wait for my teacher I saw my friends and like every morning I go up to them and give them each a hug. When the teacher came to pick us up she took us to homeroom I told my friend daisy what happened in the car. She said that I could sing and that my mom was wrong which made me happy.

INTRO:

Hi my name is Maria I am 13 years old and I love to sing but I have a Little problem. People in my family don't let me follow my dream and they say i'm bad at singing and I need to stop and this makes me upset. But when I'm with my friend it something totally different they honestly believe in me and they say that I have a future in vocal art. I'm in the 8th grade and I applied for a performing art school hopefully I get accepted. Any ways that a little bit of me hopefully you keep on reading!!!