Chapter. 3

A/N: Hey guys so this book is at 112 view let keep it going recommend this book to your friends enjoy chapter 3 love y'all

2 months later......

Narrator (POV) 

So its been 2 months since Maria noticed that she liked this person her friends keep on telling her to go for it. But Maria doen't she wants to take her time. She still has problems with her mom but their less now. Maria been trying hard at school and thinking about the person she has feeling for but something happens in this chapter that turn how she feel about him.

MARIA (POV)

It time for recess and I'm out side with my friends all of a sudden Imelda took Ariana away and was talking to her in private. From that point on they pulled all my friends to talk to them privately and I was left alone with Adam, Alfred and Paloma. All of a sudden I saw my friend Monica walking up to the guy I liked and In my head I was worrying. 

NARRATORS (POV)

"EVERYONE LINE UP"  a teacher screamed as I lined up i asked my friend Lucy " I wounder what Monica told him" all of a sudden Monica over heard and her and Lucy both said "we wouldn't tell you if we knew it was gonna hurt you" but Maria still wanted to know and Monica told her " OK here it goes so there's rumors going around that he said some stuff about you" "What type of stuff " Maria cut her off " He apparently said that he didn't like you because you were ugly and I went to tell him that if he said that so I can beat him up for you and he said he didn't" Maria for some reason felt very sad and when she got to class Imelda got mad at Monica for what she did and Maria told them to tell her the truth. Imelda ha a hard time trying to tell Maria what he said when she did all you saw was tear running down Maria face.

MARIA (POV)

I can't believe he did that. I can't believe he played me like that.

LATER THAT DAY ......

Maria saw him and he saw her Maria tryed to keep her cool and he had a face like sad with a mixture of she knows he didn't talk to her and she didn't either she went on with her day and he went on with his Daisy and Ariana threw pen and pencils at him because of what he did but he didn't say a word to Maria like he used to in the past month he would always talk to her but that day he didn't Maria heard he was in a bad mood when he got to one of his class and Maria was in a bad mood as well people tried to come up and talk to me about mostly his friend who Maria friend and Maria had walked away cause she didn't want to talk about it what so ever 

Thanks guys for 112 keep reading hope you liked this chapter plz vote and NO HATE COMMENTS thank!!!!!

OH YEA ALMOST FORGOT I WANT TO CALL YOU GUYS SOMETHING COMMENT WHAT I SHOULD CALL MY READER ALRIGHT SEE YA