Chapter. 5

A/N: Hey Sweeties!!!! told you guys I was going to update soon! I hope you like this chapter plz vote and comment on my book I really appreciate you guys reading this. Hopefully we can get 300 reads ! So keep voting and commenting !!! NO HATE PLZ let get to the story shall we !!

        FEW MONTHS LATER.....

 MARIA (POV) 

      " UGH he hasn't texted me yet why is it taking so long for him to text me" I told my friend Daisy and Ariana " He hasn't found the right time to text you yet " Daisy responded " Why don't you text him first ? if you really want to text him and communicate I mean you guys talk all the time in school " Ariana stated " She has a point Maria just text him what so wrong " Daisy responded . " OK I will " 

LATER THAT DAY.......

Maria got home from school and got on her phone she searched his name on that social media app so people can text and sended him a text say hey she was waiting for him to respond and when her mom walked to the living room where Maria was she screamed at Maria  saying that Maria was always on her phone and not doing anything to help her around the house which wasn't true. Maria was so upset and started to help and so her mom wouldn't say anything to her afterward. Once Maria was finished she went upstairs took her phone and checked her phone there was a message waiting to be read and it was him he say hey back he actually responded Maria thought to herself she texted back saying wyd (what you doing ) as she waited for the response she texted Daisy and called Ariana and told them that she texted him and he answered back. That day Maria didn't care that her mom was talking sh!t about her over the phone she was so happy she was texting him that he even made her day!

THE NEXT DAY .....

Maria was so happy that she kept on smiling way more than she usually smiles . According to her friend he kept on staring at her in the morning, at lunch and in class . Which made Maria even more happy then she was. When she got home she had to do chores but she didn't care because she was so happy she was imagining the day when he would ask her out or something on those lines . She was so happy she had an hour rant about him on the phone to one of her friends although her friend was annoyed with Maria contently talking about him she still went along with her . 

A/N: OK so I hope you like this chapter sweeties plz vote and comment hopefully I get to update soon!!!! NO HATE POR FAVOR :D BYEEEEEEEE!!!!