I DIDN'T HATE YOU pt.1

*Dis story is long AF* *And its 2 parts *:)

It was a pretty average day in the Gallavich household. Ian and mickey were bickering about something stupid and irrelevant.

"You're such a fuckin asshole!" yelled Ian.

"Well fuck you, Gallagher! You always overreact on blow shit outta proportion!" snapped mickey

" Go to hell mickey!"

"After you Lucy!"

"Get out!" Ian shouts.

Mickey turns around looks at Ian like he's stupid. "The fuck did you just say?"

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT!" Ian shouts back while straightening up

"Listen here Gallager, this is MY house. You just stay over all the fuckin time. If you don't wanna be in the same house as me then YOU fucking leave!"

"Go to hell Mickey!" Ian responded slightly offended

" You know what Ian, fuck you, you no longer have a choice. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DRAMATIC MENTAL PIECE OF SHIT!"

"NO" Ian responded

Mickey runs up to Ian and pushes him onto the wall causing Ian to hit his head pretty hard. A little blood starts dripping down Ian's neck and Mickey's stomach turns as he sees that he has hurt his lover. Unfortunately, Mickey is too angry to acknowledge Ian's pain.

"I SAID YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE. GET THE FUCK OUT IAN!" Mickey practically screams.

"FINE" Ian said angerly. He then walks over to the door and opens it. On his way out the door, Ian heard Mickey say something under his breath.

"What?" Ian asks raising one eyebrow.

"I SAID I HATE YOU!" Mickey screams.

He instantly regrets saying it when he sees the pain and sadness in Ian's eyes.

"You don't mean that right?" Ian asks with his voice cracking in the middle of the sentence.

Though he wants profusely apologize, Mickey just gives Ian the 'death glare'.

"DO YOU REALLY HATE ME?!" Ian asks shouting as tears roll down his face.

"YES," Mickey yelled knowing he didn't mean it and hoping Ian knew it too.

"I knew it. I knew you hated me. You just didn't wanna say it. Everyone hates me. I always knew you did too." Ian responds breaking Mickey's heart with the saddest most heartbroken face ever.

Ian then walks out the door shutting it behind him and MIckey is too prideful to stop him from leaving.

Mickey keeps telling himself that it'll be okay and that Ian will come back. He has too.

4 Hours had passed since Ian left and mickey was taking a nap, still not too worried about his fight with Ian. Mickey gets a phone call from an unknown number and decides not to answer it. The number calls back and mickey frustratedly answers.

"What!?" he shouts not too loudly as he answers the phone.

"Hello, is this Mickey Milkovich," A voice on the other end says.

"Yes, why?"

Hello sir, I'm Linda Rosso. I'm a nurse at the south regional hospital. A young red-headed male was brought into our emergency room for serious injuries sustained from being hit by a car and this number was to first one on his contact list." The lady states.

Mickey instantly feels all the air in the body poof away.

"Is he okay?!!?!" He asks frantically

" He is in critical condition as of right now. He needs major surgeries but we are afraid that if he goes under he'll die on the operating table. It would be best for you to get here as soon as possible because it's not looking good sir. I'm so so sorry." the nurse responds.

MIckey says "Okay, thank you. I'm on my way" He struggles to get the words out.

As soon as he hangs up Mickey falls to the floor bawling his eyes out. He cried harder than he ever had before. After a minute of sobbing, mickey jumped up and began running to the hospital. He bolts out the front door and runs down the street at full speed. He considered stopping at the Gallager household since they're Ian's family but he decided he didn't have time to stop. He needed to be with his love as soon as possible. He would call Fiona when he gets to Ian.

Mickey arrives at the hospital in about 35 minutes after having to ride the el train. Mickey runs into the hospital and goes straight to the front desk.

"Hello, what is your name?" the receptionist asks.

"Mickey Milkovich" Mickey responds out of breath.

"And who are you here to see sir?" The woman asks.

"Ian Gallager. He was hit by a car" Mickey responds; his voice cracking on that last part.

"And what is your relation to him Mr?" Mickey is asked

" I'm his boyfriend" Mickey responds

"Okay, sir. Just stand right over there to your left so your picture for your tag can be taken."

Mickey stands in front of the little machine and it takes his picture. A little sticker with his name, picture and, the label VISITOR slides out of the machine. He put it on while the lady tells him what room his lover is in.

He gets out of the elevator on the E.R. floor of the hospital and he rushes to "room" 1.18.

When he gets to 1.18 it's not really a room; Its just a little spot with a curtain blocking what's on the other side.

Mickey quickly pulls back the curtain and his heartbreaks.

There he was. Ian. His Ian. Firecrotch. Orangeboy. Lucy. Carrot top. Baby. It was Ian.

Laying on a gurney. Covered in blood from head to toe. Surrounded by doctors and nurses.