YOU CALLED ME BABY

"IAN!" Mickey yells angerly as he walks through the front door.

"What?" Ian responds walking out of the bedroom.

"Why the fuck did you take my guns out of my bag!?" Mickey yells scaring the shit outta Ian

"Cause' guns are dangerous Mick, I love you. I don't want you to get hurt or go to jail." Ian answered shyly

"What I do and don't do when I'm not home is none of your fucking business! If I wanna go out and kill some dumb fucker who hit one of my girls then I'm gonna fuckin do it! You don't get to put your two cents in! I didn't ask how you felt about it!" Mickey snaps.

Ian is shocked at how angry mickey is. "Mick. Were in a relationship! What you do affects me and you should care how I feel about it!" Ian yells, starting to get angry.

"Fuck you, Ian! Relationship or not you don't just fucking take my shit whenever the fuck you want!"

"Ian sorry babe. I just want you safe." Ian says as his eyes fill with tears.

"Fuck you and this "relationship"! No one tells me what the fuck to do or how the fuck to act!" Mickey yells walking up closer to Ian.

"Mick. Calm down. Please. I'm sorry," Ian says terrified as Mickey gets closer to him.

Mickey just continues to walk towards Ian as Ian backs away.

"Mickey! Calm the fuck down!" Ian yells half angry, half scared.

Mickey swings and punches Ian hard on his left cheek. Ian falls down hitting his head on the ground. Seconds after he'd hit Ian Mickey calmed down and the horror set in. He had hurt Ian. The love of his life. The one who was always there for him no matter what. Ian looks up at mickey holding the left side of his face as tears mixed with blood find there way down his cheek. Mickey had never seen Ian look so scared. It broke his heart.

"I'm so sorry Ian," Mickey says with tears beginning to form in his eyes as he reaches for Ian. Ian hops back terrified hitting his back on the wall. Ian sat there back against a wall. Shaking. Mickey reached out for Ian but Ian flinched in fear.

"I'm so sorry. Please. Come here. I'm sorry"

Ian eventually lets mickey sit next to him. Ian lays his bruised face/head on Mickey's lap.

Mickey sobs. "I'm truly sorry Ian. I would never hurt you like this on purpose. I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed and everyone's pissing me off, but I had no right to take it out on you baby. I promise I'll never hit you like that again"

"I forgive you." says Ian " and I love you...Never hit me ever again."

Mickey nods in agreement and satisfaction.

Ian giggles.

"What's so funny firecrotch?" Mickey asks with a smile spending across his face.

"You called me baby".