Kindergarten

Ian and mickey have been together for 8 years at this point and had recently adopted a 5-year-old girl named lily. Yev was also 5 so they both were starting school for the first time. Ian was REALLY nervous about letting his kids go to school but it's necessary. Ian was a stay at home dad while Mickey was the breadwinner. They loved each other very much although sometimes they fought like enemies.

"Mick. Wake up, honey. We gotta get the kids ready for the first day of school." Ian said shaking Mickey slightly to wake him up

"One. Never call me fucking honey. Two. Can't you get them ready by yourself?" Mickey said groaning

"Sure I could do it by myself but OUR kids probably want BOTH of their DADS there for THEM on their FIRST day of SCHOOL. EVER." Ian says dramatically

"You are such a drama queen," Mickey says rolling his eyes.

Ian and Mickey start dressing the kids after they all ate, then Mickey got a call.

Mickey answers and after a few seconds of talking you could tell he was pissed. "Alright. I'll fucking handle it! I'll be there in like 10 minutes."Mickeys hissed over the phone

"I gotta go," Mickey tells Ian while walking away.

" What! NO!" Ian responds

"Fuck you mean what no! I got shit to take care of at the rub n tug!"

"Its the kid's first day of school! We both should be there! They want both of us there!

" Stop. Being. So. Fucking. Dramatic."

" This is important Mick!"

" No its not! The shit I need to handle is important. Taking these little people to fucking kindergarten is not! So let me go deal with that bullshit before I deal with  your bullshit

"Fuck you Mckey!"

" Fuck you Ian!" Mickey says storming out.

Ian holds both kids in his arms and lets out a short cry. He then finishes dressing them and gets in the car to take them to school. Ian goes inside and takes then to class and he cried when he left them. Ian was on his way back home when out of nowhere A speeding car crashes into the side of his car.

Mickey gets a phone call from Ian. Decline.

Ian calls again. Decline.

Ian calls a third time and Mickey answers pissed off.

"What the fuck do you want? I told you I'm handling shit!" Mickey yells

" Are you super busy? Can you get away for like 30 minutes? " Ian asks

"Yes, I'm fucking busy. No, I can't get away for 30 minutes!"

"Okay. Well, I got into a car accident and we can't afford the ambulance so I thought maybe you could drive me. Sorry. Bye Mick." Ian says about to hang up.

"Wait what?! What happened! Are you ok? Are the kids okay? In on my way!"

" No Mick it's fine. Really. And the kids are already at school babe. I'll just walk home and you can take me later."

"Fuck that Ian you're going now! Tell me where you are!"

After Ian tells him where he is Mickey hops in the car and speeds(ironic huh) to him. Mickey gets there and sees Ian sitting on the ground laying against a tree. He runs over to him. Ian's entire face is covered in blood and he has a big cut on his forehead.

" Baby! Are you okay?" Mickey asks

" I'm fine," Ian says forcing a small smile

" You don't look fucking fine! You need to go to the hospital!"

" Can you drive me? We can't afford an ambulance."

"No! You need medical attention now! I'll figure out how to make more money!"

"No Mickey! We can't afford it" Ian says while clearly struggling to breathe.

"GET IN THE FUCKING AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB AGAIN YOU GOD DAMN BABY CARROT LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!" Mickey threatens

" Mmk. Fine Mickey"