first day of school

Ok so peter is 6 in this one and before first grade he was homeschooled. Also im so sorry for not posting in so long I have just been so caught up in homework. I wrote this last night so sorry it is gonna be crappy. One more thing they live in stark/avengers tower.

Tony and Pepper were stressing out. You see peters first day of school was starting tomorrow and they still hadn't told him, also they were not ready for peter to go to school yet.

Peter was sitting on the couch eating ice cream and watching Disney movies with his aunt nat (natasha) when the elevator dinged. Pepper and tony came out of the elevator and walked up to peter. "Pete we have something important to tell you." When Natasha heard this she left already knowing what they were about to tell him. After a minute of silence pepper said "peter you are gonna start real school tomorrow." Peter looked at his parents with a look of betrayal. "Do I have to?" Peter asked. Tony hugged him then said "yes bud." Peter was not very happy about this, but he went along with it.

That night when peter went to bed he was extremely nervous and exited.

The next morning peter woke up happy until he remembered that he starts school today. Peter got dressed and grabbed his new backpack, then trudged downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. When he got there he was suprised to see all the avengers standing there waiting to say goodbye to him.(by all the avengers i just mean the original 6). After peter ate his breakfast he said goodbye to the avengers who are basically just his aunts and uncles, and then getting in the car with his dad.

In the elevator and in the car tony could tell that peter was scared, nervous, and exited, so when they got to the school tony held peters hand and they walked up to the classroom. When they got to the classroom there was a nice lady standing at the door greating kids and their parents.

Tony and peter walked up to the lady who said "hello! My name is miss cat whats yours?" Peter looked at her and said "im peter." "Well its nice to meet you peter" miss cat said. "Welcome to first grade" she gave peter and tony a big smile before talking to other parents and kids.

Tony and peter looked around the classroom until they found a desk that had a nametag with peters name. Tony bent down so he was the same height as peter and said "it's alright. You are going to have a great day here and your going to make lots of friends." With that tony got up and left after hugging peter. Peter sat at his desk not knowing what to do when all of a sudden a boy about his age came up to him and said "hi im Ned do you wanna be friends?"

Ned and peter instantly got along and became bestfriends. They hung out at school until lunch.

At lunch Ned and Peter sat next to eachother. Both of them were talking about how much they love starwars and Disney. When peter was talking about his new starwars lego set he stopped mid sentance when he saw a girl all alone with no friends. "Dude arecyou ok" ned asked looking at peter. "Yes but look at that girl over there lets go sit with her."

The boys picked up their lunches and went over to her and sat down next to her. "Hello whats your name im ned and this is peter also do you want to be friends?" The girl looked at them and said "hi im Michelle but you can call me mj."

Peter, ned, and mj hung out for the rest of the school day.

When tony picked Peter up he saw that he was smiling and talking with a little boy and girl.

When peter saw his dads car he got up fast. "Bye ned and mj I'll see you tomorrow." Peter ran up to tonys car and got in. "Dad! I got two friends tiday their names are ned and mj and they are super nice." Tony looked at his son. "Im glad you had a good day. And I told you that you would make friends." Tony then added "your girlfriend looks nice too." Peter gave tony a death glare. "Mj is not my girlfriend."Tony looked at him and said "ya sure."

Thank you so much for reading this and please if you have any requests for a chapter please comment them.