peter and ned bestfriends

this was a request from
harshie0330 who wanted peter and ned as friends and ironwidow. I hope you like it, and if you dont i can make a different one that you would like better.

Peter and ned are 12

Ned was bored, and what do you do when you're bored? You text your friends!

Ned got out of bed and picked up his phone texting peter
---------------------------------------------------------

GUY IN THE CHAIR
Hey do you wanna hang out today?

SPOODER
ya sure, my dad said he will drive me.
I will be there in like 20 minutes

                                 GUY IN THE CHAIR
                                         ok see you later

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter got into the car with tony driving him to neds house

--------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

"Have fun" Tony says as peter gets out of the car. "Bye love you see you later dad!" peter calls back as tony drives away. Peter walked up to the door and knocked.

Ned heard the knock and ran to the door excited to see his friend."Hi ned" peter says as he stepped inside. "Hi peter, do you wanna go build my new lego Millenium Falcon? It has like 7000 pieces." (7541)"Yes!, and we should watch Starwars later." Ned and peter started going to neds room. "Maybe we could have a sleepover." Ned says.

"yes that would be awesome i'll text my mom right now." peter says

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BABY SPIDER
hey mom can i sleep over at neds house tonight
                                        MAMA SPIDER
                    yes of course you can! I      will pick you up tomorrow at 11:00                    am

---------------------------------------------------------
"My mom said yes!" peter exclaimed while high-fiving ned. "Alright! lets go start building the lego set" ned said. They sat down on the floor, opened the box, and began to build.

--------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

After a couple hours of building legos the two finished the lego set and decided to go get ready for their Starwars marathon. "You set up the the blankets and pillows while i get us drinks and popcorn" Ned says while runing towards the kitchen.

While peter makes a blanket fort ned brings in the drinks, popcorn, and snacks and sets them on the coffee table before helping peter with the fort.

They both lay down on the blankets as ned turns on Starwars: the phantom menace.

------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

By the time empire strikes back was playing both of the boys had fallen asleep, which is normal because it was 2:30 am

-------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

When ned and peter woke up the next morning they heard neds mom call from the kitchen "DONUTS!" Both of the boys immediatly sat up and rushed to the kitchen for the wonderful taste of donuts.

When they got to the kitchen they saw neds mom holding a box of donuts out for them to take.

Ned chose a glazed donut while peter chose a chocolate one. They both went to sit down at the table to eat them.

---------------------TIME SKIP--------------------

Peter and ned played with legos until there was a knock on the door

" Oh hello natasha" neds mom said while ned and peter come into the room. " Hello Ms. leeds, thank you for letting peter sleepover last night, also im here to pick him up."  peter came over to natasha " hi mom" he said while hugging Natasha. "hey buddy how was your sleepover?" she asks "it was good" peter says.

"bye ned and bye ms. leeds" peter and natasha say as they head towards the car.

Ok so this took me so long, at one point the entire chapter got deleted, so sorry.