babysat by Phil Coulson and Maria Hill

Ok so sorry for not updating for so long. Also the timeline is all messed up in this and it kind of sucks but I wanted to get something out before the new year, also if you have any requests comment them here because I want to know you want to read so I can write it. Anyways merry late christmas. I might be updating again this week but i dont know. Also if the format or anything is wierd its because I wrote this on my laptop, but I usually use my phone. Anyways enjoy this crap.

The first time it happened peter was 6 and needed a babysitter. Tony and Pepper had to go to some shield meeting, Rhodey and Natasha were on a mission and happy was who knows where.

Since Tony and Pepper couldn't find anyone to babysit peter they decided they would bring him with them as long as he was quiet and stayed out of trouble.

About an hour after getting ready the starks got in to the car and headed to the seceret shield base.

____________time skip _________________

As they were walking to get to the meeting Tony saw coulson and had an idea. He knew he could trust coulson with peter so he walked up to him with peter in his arms. "Hey phil so do you want to babysit my son peter?" Before coulson could even respond tony had set peter down next to coulson. Leaning down to peters height tony said "alright peter this is uncle Coulson and he is going to  babysit you today." Tony then got up and started to walk away "thanks phil have fun with peter we will come get him when the meeting with eyepatch is over." And with that Tony walked away with Pepper

.............................................................

Coulsons pov:

What the heck just happened. I looked down to the 6 year old next to me and say "hey buddy what do you want to do?" Peter looked stares at me for a moment before saying "I  want to watch starwars uncle Coulson" I decied that was a good idea, so i went into my office with peter by my side and attempted to turn on star wars on my computer until agent hill came in. "Wow coulson who is the kid?" she said with an amused tone. "this is tony starks kid, peter, and honestly before today I have never met him in my life, until tony walked up to me and said that I am babysitting so yeah." maria looked at me with a smile on her face "well that sounds like a tony stark thing to do" after she said that we shared a laugh until I asked "hey so do you know how to turn on star wars on the computer because peter wants to watch it." Hill looked at me with a look of confusion before saying " are you serious you cant even work your own computer? anyways go get some popcorn and I will start the movie."                                                                                                     
.............................................................                                                                       nobodys pov:                                                                                                                  After Maria put star wars on the computer and coulson went and got popcorn plus other snacks all three of them layed down on the couch and snuggled up in blankets, then started to watch star wars A New Hope.                                                                                  _____________time skip_______________                                                                          tonys pov:

After the meeting was over pepper and I asked someone where coulson was and they said his office so pepper and I headed there. All I can say is that I was not expecting what I saw when I got there. coulson and maria hill were snuggling under blankets on the couch with peter in between them, and star wars was playing in the backround. I think they must have heard me though because phil jumped off the couch out of nowhere. "hey tony how was the meeting?"he asked. I looked at him then behind him where maria was just waking up with peter by her side. "the meeting was good, and it looks like you guys had a fun day with peter." coulson looked at me but before he could respond peter ran up to me "dad!dad!dad! guess what uncle coulson and aunt maria are awesome they let me watch star wars and we had popcorn. Next time you have a meeting can they take care of me?"he looked so happy. " of course, phil and mariayou are now peters official babysitters.                                                                
hi so this is a piece of crap, but I got a new laptop for christmas and I might start to post on it more. also if you have a request please tell me please, my only conditions are:     1. no starker 2. everything has to be cap aproved so basically  just not innapropriate. 3. I have not read the comics(I want to but I dont have money to buy them) so I cant really do much if it's suposed to go off the comics. 5. just give me a description of what you want and how old you want peter to be. Anyways merry late christmas or happy hanuka or happy new years.