Chapter 1 - Love Shot

Natsu yawned a little as he got ready for the party. They were having a party to welcome Lisanna back from Edolas. It was late and honestly Natsu would rather be sleeping , he didn't really like parties , but Lisanna was his childhood friend so he'd go for her sake. He sighed picking out an outfit. He'd recently started wearing casual clothes instead of his usual Kimono style garments. He wore a red sweatshirt , some black skinny jeans with a chain attached , some red converse and a black beanie. When he was finished he descended the stairs where Happy was waiting for him. "C'mon Natsu~ I wanna see Carla." Natsu rolled his eyes fondly. "I'm coming Happy~" He chuckled as the two made their way to the guild. When Fairytail throw a party the entire town knows about it. They get wild...and very very loud. It was so loud that it hurt Natsu's ears due to his sensitive hearing. He cringed and prepared himself for it to get worse. He entered the guild and was abandoned by Happy who went to attempt to woo Carla. Natsu sighed and forced his way to the bar. He ordered a shot of fire whiskey and sat at the bar trying to ignore the raging headache. But everyone was being really loud and his head ache kept getting worse , and as if his luck couldn't get any worse his stomach started cramping up for some reason. He'd already said his welcome back to Lisanna and gave her a hug , she he decided to get some fresh air , hopefully no one would mind. He went to the second floor and stood on the balcony. At least the music was dulled here. He sighed running a hand through his hair before necking the rest of his 7th glass of fire whiskey. He folded his arms on the balcony railing and rested his cheek on them , staring at the stars. "Oi Flamebrain what you doing up here?" He heard a voice say. Natsu groaned and turned to face a rather tipsy Gray. "Trying to find peace and quiet. Which you ruined." He rolled his eyes standing next to Natsu. "Well sorry Dragon boy. Why do you want peace and Quiet anyway? You love parties." Natsu huffed. "Actually I don't , they give me headaches because of my sensitive hearing. I only came because Lisanna is my childhood friend. I'd rather be sleeping...Anyway why are you here popsicle?" He looked at Gray. "Same reason as you. Parties aren't my thing , Juvia dragged me here...she keeps trying to make a move on me." He sighed. "She'll stop if you date her you know." Natsu mumbled. Truthfully he didn't want Gray to date Juvia.
"I don't want to date her...I'm gay." Now that caught Natsu's attention. "You are?" Natsu asked sounding surprised. "Yes Flamebrain I'm Gay , go ahead and laugh or whatever..." Gray uttered bitterly. "What-no. Why would I laugh? I'm gay too..." Gray raised an eyebrow. "Is that why you act dense when Mira suggests you should date Lucy?" Natsu nodded softly , unaware of Gray getting closer. Maybe it was the alcohol talking , but Gray suddenly have a spur of courage. He spun Natsu around and slammed his lips against the Pinkettes. Natsu let out a muffled gasp of surprise and grabbed the railing so he didn't topple over the balcony. He moaned softly and kissed back. Gray wrapped his arms round Natsu's waist and Natsu wrapped his around Gray's neck. They pulled apart for air , a string of saliva connecting their lips. Natsu blushed brightly red as Gray guided him into the guild and through the crowds until they were out of the guild. Then he guided him to his apartment. Natsu stumbled a little from being tipsy and giggled as he ended up flopping into Gray's chest making them both fall onto the sofa. Gray has his hands under Natsu's thighs. At this point neither really knew what they were doing anymore. They were being purely controlled by instinct. Gray carried Natsu to his room and dropped him onto the bed making the pinkette let out another drunk giggle. Gray thought they melodic noises were really pretty and he wanted to hear more. So he started tickling Natsu's sides making the other boy squirm and laugh. Natsu begged Gray to stop between his laughter his eyes closed a big smile on his face. Gray eventually stopped as his hands started to roam under Natsu's shirt. Natsu let out a needy whimper , his cheeks bright red. "Mmnn-Ah! G-Gray"
He moaned , his eyes half lidded and dazed with lust and need. Gray mirrored his expression. His eyes slitted and glowing an icy blue , he stripped Natsu down and stared at him. Natsu writhed and blushed feeling embarrassed at Gray's staring. Gray then took his own clothes off in under a second and started to prep Natsu. Natsu gasped fisting the sheets as he moaned lewdly. Let's just say the neighbours weren't getting any sleep tonight. Natsu was very vocal. The second Natsu was properly stretched Gray wasted no time in Ravishing him. Not that Natsu minded. The hard heavy pace was perfectly fine for him. Even if it was his first time. Within minutes Natsu was a begging mess. "Harder! Ah-Gray m-more please...f-faster..." he mewled loudly , clawing at Gray's back. Gray quickly flipped him onto his stomach so he could get a better angle complying to Natsu's wishes. Natsu clung to the sheets his eyes watering with tears of bliss as he cried out in pleasure over and over again with each heavy thrust. He was quivering , the pleasure was too much and not enough at the same time. Heavy pants of warm breath left his lips and he whimpered weakly , unable to form words. Gray just took it as a sign to go harder. Both of them were close. Gray left hickeys and bitemarks all over Natsu's body. Marking him as HIS. Natsu was the definition of pleasure. Half lidded eyes , flushed skin , mouth open in permanent screams of ecstasy , drool running down his chin. Gray ran his hand through Natsu's mussed up hair as he uttered curse words along the lines of "fuck" and "holy shit" before he came. Tired and Drunk he pulled out before passing out. Natsu has passed out straight after hitting his climax. He was snuggled up under the blanket blissfully unaware of what was to follow the next morning...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Words: 1086
A/n: Steaaaaaaam~ I hope Ya'll liked the first chapter! Sorry it's a little short and The smuts probably not the best though 😅 How do you think Gray and Natsu are going to react when they wake up? Will there be consequences?All shall be revealed~ Anywhoooo goodbye my lovely kitten kittens 🐱❤️💙👆