Spookymon: pt2: hexcraft

Sometimes the work is dark, and dirty.
Reality has shifted. Sometimes you need nasties to help protect yourself, or you need to send them forth bearing the message you are absolutely NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH.
If there's one Pokémon I identify with this type of attitude, it's deff Spiritomb.

Spiritomb: the forbidden Pokémon
ミカルゲMikaruge
Ghost/dark
Pressure/infiltrator
Although lacking a physical body, Spiritomb projects its appearance out of a small rock called the Odd Keystone. The rock is trapezoidal in shape and has two small dots. There is a crack running down the middle, splitting in two near the bottom. The crack in combination with the two dots appears to form a frowning face. Spiritomb's projected appearance is an ethereal composition of swirling purple fog. Its face is set in the middle of the fog and contains green, crescent eyes that are connected to its jagged mouth. Its pupils are composed of a spiral and it is sometimes only seen with one. Swirling around its face are green orbs with yellow centers. Spiritomb is formed by the collection of 108 spirits being trapped in an Odd Keystone due to misdeeds. Some Spiritomb are up to 500 years old. Spiritomb can be just as aggressive and destructive as the spirits that it is composed of, it will often take things to extremes in pursuit of vengeance.
Spiritomb is based on a Jibakurei, a spirit bound to a single place. It is also based on a Buddhist tradition performed on New Year's Eve in Japan. A bell is rung 108 times to chase away the 108 temptations in order to achieve Nirvana.

jibakurei: Lit. "earth-bound spirit"; a spirit who has a strong attachment to the place of its death and is therefore bound to it as a spirit. The attachment is usually an intense hatred towards someone or something.
Spiritomb can be used to plague someone with the regrets and fears relating to these 108 temptations. As with all of my hexwork there is a loophole, that said hex will terminate when the recipient has learned what they needed, and shown signs of personal growth.

As you can see, the number most identified with Spiritomb is 108, so we break this down into a 9 ingredient spell, but for a more complex working, any multiple of 9 would work.
You will need:
-Spiritomb card/image
-A strange rock, found in a dark place
-A paper/parchment with The intended's name and a list of at least 9 supreme wrongdoings they've inflicted (written in bats blood ink)
-bay leaves
-tansy
-artemisia
-rust
-jar w/ lid( or box etc)
-Black candle
(*baneful herbs can be added for potency)

Place your rock over your Spiritomb and recite your invocation( you can obviously come up with your own, but this is mine)

Spiritomb, who is bound and vengeful
Awaken to those who have wronged us
Bind to their dreams, their transgressions
Just as you are trapped in this stone, trap them in a place of guilt, plagued by the pain they have caused
Just as you are numerous and formless, may their dreams be shifting and nightmarish,
Until lesson learned, or stone broken

Drip your candle wax over rock and parchment. Place rock,herbs and card on top of parchment and fold into parcel. Drip wax to seal it. Place parcel and rust and any extra oomph into jar or box, and seal it closed.

Place your jar someplace in close proximity to target, preferably some place dark and undisturbed.
Go on about your day.
Happy haunting.
Don't use Spiritomb lightly, they will fuck shit up.

Art by haychel/deviantart