𝟏 . 𝟐

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Goodbye, Ray."

"I love you so much but reality hurts, am I right?"

"Your safety is my number one priority."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, I wont forget about you."

RING RING

Ray jolted awake as the loud bells of Grace Field rung.  His breathing was heavy and he was drenched in sweat.
A horrible nightmare occurred as he slept. He carefully placed his hand on his chest to calm himself down.

He tried his best to recall his nightmare, but the dream becomes fainter and fainter the more he tries to recall it.

All he remembers is {y/n}, a fellow child in Grace Field, leaving.

His eyes widened, What happened last night? Why am I here in the library?

He massaged his temples, and focused on the memories of the past day.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Time flies so fast doesn't it?" said {y/n}.

He nodded, "You can still escape {y/n}—"

"You should've said that awhile ago, when it was morning."

She stood up and patted down the dust from her skirt. "Well, this is our goodbye."

"N-no," he choked. No, don't go. Escape. Run away.

She kneeled down and smiled, "Don't worry, I won't forget about you."

He felt tears fall down from his eyes. {y/n} please, I can't risk losing you.

She cried and gave a smile, "Then, goodbye. Ray."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

His eyes widened and hastily stood up, he was trembling. How could he forget?

His heartbeat pounded faster than ever. Despite the world spinning around his feet, he left the library and sprinted through the hallways of the house, searching for {y/n}.

He first went to the children's bedroom, assuming that the memories from last night was all a dream.

Please, he pleaded. Please be a dream.

Ray quickly opened the door to the children's bedroom, startling a few children.

"Ray, are you—?"

"{y/n}," he panted. "{y/n}, where's {y/n}?"

"Oh, I don't know," replied Anna. "When we woke up, {y/n} wasn't at her bed."

"R-really?..." He glanced around the room for her, but she wasn't there.

"Weird isn't it?" mumbled Gilda. "Usually she's the last to wake up..."