𝟏 . 𝟑

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"{y/n}," said a buzzing voice. "{y/n} wake up."

I turned to her side and ignored the voice. It's still early.

"It's your first day of training today," he said coldly. "You better get ready. We'll start at 7:00."

You sound like Mama, shut up.

"Don't ignore me, or I'll report it to Peter."

Yeah, right.

He clicked his tongue, "Fine then. Death it is."

Those words rang through my ears. I just got here and die already?

I groggily flickered her eyes open to see the figure of a man in front of me. He was tall and slim, had dark skin, and white hair with black streaks. He wore circular glasses as his eyes pierced her soul.

"Get up," said the man.

I sat up and stretched. I glanced over the clock as she avoid the gaze of the man. Currently, it's 6:14 A.M. if I have to train at 7... THEN IT'S WAY TOO EARLY!

I stood up from my bed and stretched, the man had already prepared the clothes for training and a whole list of what we'll do today.

"Here's what you'll wear," he pointed. "And here." He gave me a piece of paper, filled with plans for today. "Read it. I'll be outside."

He turned his heel and left.

I read through the list of lists he wrote in a span of five minutes. His handwriting was fuzzy, so I tried her best to understand it.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

6:00 ~ 7:00 - breakfast
7:00 ~ 9:00 - tests
9:00 ~ 11:40 - flexibility training
11:40 ~ 12:00 - lunch
12:00 ~4:00 - weapon training
4:00 ~ 6:00 - medicinal training
6:00 ~ 7:00 - dinner
7:00 ~ 6:00 AM - free time

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Okay, who made these? Why would lunch be only 30 minutes? What are the tests?

I shook my head, Guess I'll find that out later.

I hastily changed into training gear, which was nothing special. Just a black long-sleeved shirt and some leggings, simple.

I tied her hair up into a ponytail and opened the door.

The man stood there leaning against the wall, looking at his watch. I caught his eye and he patted down his suit. He glared at me threateningly, "The walk to your training is already training for speed. You better catch up."

His threats didn't really affect me until he burst out and ran.

Is he a child?