Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 11

LEAH:

Checking my self in the mirror, I took a deep breath even though I didn't have too but you know, and left the changing room. I am buying this. Everything with Gabe is mixed up. I don't know what to do. I love him, I do but I cant help it. I want to make him suffer not that Ill admit that out loud to him, anyone really.  

I saw Gabriel was at the counter paying for my other clothes, walking over I used my hearing to see what they were talking about, because the assisant was female and Im sure she doesn't stand there twirling her hair to every customer.

"So how bout it why don't you take me out for dinner?" she asked him.

"Cant sorry" was all Gabriel said.

"I'm sure your sister wont mind. You must be a amazing brother by buying her these clothes." Pluease.  That was the oldest line in the book! Walking over there with anger and jealous I placed a hand on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Thankyou for all these clothes" I said to him, he looked at me and I saw amusement in his eyes. He knew I was jealous.

"Youre more than welcome" he said to me wrapping his arm around me. I knew I shouldn't let him but he's mine. Whether or not I want him.

"Oh by the way I am getting this" I said lifting up the corset and placing it on the counter so 'Jennifer' could see. She glared at me.

She picked up the corset and looked at the size then looked at me and scoffed ever so quietly.

"Exuse 'miss' Im not trying to be rude but are you sure this will fit this... we do have this is large aswell." She said to me. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, that was...

"I think it fit well, don't you Gabe?" I said to him, looking him in eyes now. He stared at me and I saw the desire back in his eyes remembering out little session in the changing rooms.

"It fit amazingly, love. " he said to me, I blushed at that nickname. He leant forward and gently kissed me.

"Sir..." Jennifer said interrupting the gentle kiss that had me falling to my knees.

"Thankyou" Gabe said kissing my cheek and handing over the money. She was glaring at me, I smiled politely at her and that just got the glare even more deathly. "Thanks again." Gabriel said, pikcing the bags up and pulling me towards the door. He wouldn't let me carry a bag, as we headed to the car. Placing the bags in the car "We should talk" he said to me. I nodded.

As we drove home a flashback of the first night with Gabe came into my head:

Flashback:

I was late only by 15 minutes but still late, hurrying to the front of the big manision that Gabriel owned I knocked on the door. I didn't know what was different about Gabriel but he was, and I was drawn to him, which scared me.

The door opened and a guy of about 25 answered the door he had blonde hair and brown eyes; nothing special, I got told that Gabriel lives with loads of people. He runs a place for people who didn't have anywhere to go. Gabriel obviously came from money so it probably doesn't bother him, and living in this mansion alone would probably get lonely.

"Whyy hello" he said to me, looking at me like I was food, if only I knew back then.

"Hey, Im here for Gabriel" I said to him, politely. He grinned.

"Don't blame him for wanting you. Youre deliscious." He said to me.

"Uhh thanks?" I said to him, he opened the door futher.